Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PHP-FPM crashing charset

Posted by thigomes 
PHP-FPM crashing charset
July 25, 2012 12:28PM
Folks,

I manage a server with nginx + php-fpm. I observed that after some time the
website is rendered with lot of encoding errors. But the error is solves
just after restart php-fpm.

Also, I set charset in php.ini and nginx com utf-8. Has anyone had a
similar problem with that?

Regards,
Thiago Gomes
Anatoly Pashin
Re: PHP-FPM crashing charset
July 25, 2012 09:38PM
What kind of errors?

2012/7/26 Thiago Gomes <thiago.mgomes@gmail.com>

> Folks,
>
> I manage a server with nginx + php-fpm. I observed that after some time
> the website is rendered with lot of encoding errors. But the error is
> solves just after restart php-fpm.
>
> Also, I set charset in php.ini and nginx com utf-8. Has anyone had a
> similar problem with that?
>
> Regards,
> Thiago Gomes
>
Felipe
Re: PHP-FPM crashing charset
July 26, 2012 08:14AM
Try to compile the latest version of php and change some parameters in the
configure command.

I had similar problems and solved in this way.
Em 25/07/2012 13:27, "Thiago Gomes" <thiago.mgomes@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Folks,
>
> I manage a server with nginx + php-fpm. I observed that after some time
> the website is rendered with lot of encoding errors. But the error is
> solves just after restart php-fpm.
>
> Also, I set charset in php.ini and nginx com utf-8. Has anyone had a
> similar problem with that?
>
> Regards,
> Thiago Gomes
>
Re: PHP-FPM crashing charset
July 26, 2012 11:34AM
Hi,

The following errors, for example:
"Ações Autônomas"
"Ação de Reconhecimento de União Estável com Petição de Herança
BC317"

I'm using the version installed by yum:
CentOS release 6.3 (Final)

PHP 5.3.15 (fpm-fcgi) (built: Jul 20 2012 12:52:37)
Copyright (c) 1997-2009 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies

nginx version: nginx/1.2.2

There are not errors relevant in the logs by php-fpm.

Thiago Gomes
http://about.me/thigomes
thiago.mgomes@gmail.com / thiago.mgo@hotmail.com
Linux User #479207
Maciej Lisiewski
Re: PHP-FPM crashing charset
July 26, 2012 04:14PM
> The following errors, for example:
> "Ações Autônomas"
> "Ação de Reconhecimento de União Estável com Petição de Herança
> BC317"

It looks like UTF8 characters being displayed as latin1 - does you code
send utf8 header?

--
Maciej Lisiewski
Re: PHP-FPM crashing charset
July 26, 2012 05:12PM
Hi,

Thank you for the update. Follows the request Headers:

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: www.modelodepeticoes.com.br
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/14.0.1
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Language: pt-br,pt;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Connection: keep-alive
Cookie: PHPSESSID=6osir0im87d4n6us9h4i58du81;
__utma=103543452.1318435077.1343248640.1343332442.1343336529.8;
__utmc=103543452;
__utmz=103543452.1343248640.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none);
WRUID=0; __utmb=103543452.5.10.1343336529
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache

Thiago Gomes
http://about.me/thigomes
thiago.mgomes@gmail.com / thiago.mgo@hotmail.com
Linux User #479207



2012/7/26 Maciej Lisiewski <maciej.lisiewski@gmail.com>

> The following errors, for example:
>> "Ações Autônomas"
>> "Ação de Reconhecimento de União Estável com Petição de Herança
>> BC317"
>>
>
> It looks like UTF8 characters being displayed as latin1 - does you code
> send utf8 header?
>
> --
> Maciej Lisiewski
>
Anatoly Pashin
Re: PHP-FPM crashing charset
July 26, 2012 09:56PM
You need response headers not request.
This strigns are from DB or elsewhere?

2012/7/27 Thiago Gomes <thiago.mgomes@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for the update. Follows the request Headers:
>
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: www.modelodepeticoes.com.br
> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/14.0.1
> Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0..8
> Accept-Language: pt-br,pt;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
> Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
> Connection: keep-alive
> Cookie: PHPSESSID=6osir0im87d4n6us9h4i58du81;
> __utma=103543452.1318435077.1343248640.1343332442.1343336529.8;
> __utmc=103543452;
> __utmz=103543452.1343248640.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none);
> WRUID=0; __utmb=103543452.5.10.1343336529
> Pragma: no-cache
> Cache-Control: no-cache
>
> Thiago Gomes
> http://about.me/thigomes
> thiago.mgomes@gmail.com / thiago.mgo@hotmail.com
> Linux User #479207
>
>
>
> 2012/7/26 Maciej Lisiewski <maciej.lisiewski@gmail.com>
>
>> The following errors, for example:
>>> "Ações Autônomas"
>>> "Ação de Reconhecimento de União Estável com Petição de Herança
>>> BC317"
>>>
>>
>> It looks like UTF8 characters being displayed as latin1 - does you code
>> send utf8 header?
>>
>> --
>> Maciej Lisiewski
>>
>
>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 220
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018
Powered by nginx      Powered by FreeBSD      PHP Powered      Powered by MariaDB      ipv6 ready