Steve
December 30, 2009 06:32AM
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:35:15 -0600
> Von: "AMP Admin" <admin@ampprod.com>
> An: nginx@nginx.org
> Betreff: RE: i\'ve been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

> Wow! This is awesome! I'll start working with this and see what I can
> come
> up with.
>
It would help if you could post the whole configuration you use for that software. I mean the nginx part. Then others could easier tell if a "last", "break" or "permanent" should be used in the rewrite conditions.

What web application is that what you use over there? I mean: What software needs those rewrite rules? Is it something open that can be downloaded from the web?


> Btw, I'm running Nginx 0.7.64
>
Thanks.


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Steve [mailto:steeeeeveee@gmx.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:53 PM
> To: nginx@nginx.org
> Subject: Re: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now
>
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:24:14 -0600
> > Von: "AMP Admin" <admin@ampprod.com>
> > An: nginx@nginx.org
> > Betreff: i\'ve been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now
>
> > I hate to ask but this one is just too big and complicated for me to
> > convert. Any help would be good. Thanks!
> >
> >
> >
> [removed long list of Apache Rewrite rules]
> >
> >
> Since I don't know where you need those rewrites and what version of nginx
> you are using and how you have setup the other stuff in nginx I am not
> able
> to optimize the rewrite rules (some stuff can be done without rewriting
> when
> using newer version of nginx). Anyway.... here a suggestion (you might
> need
> to change "permanent" to "last" or in some cases to "break" but all this
> depends where you add those rewrite rules in your nginx.conf):
> --------------------------
> rewrite ^/articles/?$ /articles.php permanent;
> rewrite ^/articles/([^/.]+)/?$
> /articles.php?action=viewarticle&articleUri=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/articles/category/([^/.]+)/?$
> /articles.php?action=viewcategory&articleCatUri=$1? permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/news/?$ /news.php permanent;
> rewrite ^/news/([^/.]+)/?$ /news.php?newsUri=$1? permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/blogs/?$ /blogs.php permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$ /blogs.php?page=$2&per_page=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/top/?$ /blogs.php?action=top_blogs? permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/top/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=top_blogs&page=$2&per_page=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/top_posts/?$ /blogs.php?action=top_posts? permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/tag/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=search_by_tag&tagKey=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/tag/?$ /blogs.php?action=search_by_tag&tagKey=?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/tag/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=search_by_tag&tagKey=$2&ownerName=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/category/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=$1&categoryUri=$2?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/entry/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_post&postUri=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/entry/?$ /blogs.php?action=show_member_post&postUri=?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/?$ /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/category/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=$1&categoryUri=$2&page=$4&per_p
> age=$3? permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/events/?$ /events.php?show_events=all&action=show? permanent;
> rewrite ^/events/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /events.php?show_events=all&action=show&page=$2&per_page=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/events/part/?$ /events.php?show_events=all&action=show?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/events/search/?$ /events.php?action=search? permanent;
> rewrite ^/events/search/([^/.]+)/?$
> /events.php?action=search_by_tag&tagKey=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/events/my/?$ /events.php?action=show&show_events=my?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/events/new/?$ /events.php?action=new? permanent;
> rewrite ^/events/entry/([^/.]+)/?$
> /events.php?action=show_info&eventUri=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/events/part/([^/.]+)/?$
> /events.php?action=show_part&eventUri=$1?
> permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/ads/?$ /classifieds.php?Browse=1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/search/?$ /classifieds.php?SearchForm=1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/my/?$ /classifiedsmy.php?MyAds=1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/new/?$ /classifiedsmy.php?PostAd=1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/cat/([^/.]+)/?$ /classifieds.php?catUri=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/all/cat/(\d+)/(\d+)/([^/.]+)/?$
> /classifieds.php?catUri=$3&page=$2&per_page=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/subcat/([^/.]+)/?$ /classifieds.php?scatUri=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/all/subcat/(\d+)/(\d+)/([^/.]+)/?$
> /classifieds.php?scatUri=$3&page=$2&per_page=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/entry/([^/.]+)/?$ /classifieds.php?entryUri=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/ads/tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /classifieds_tags.php?tag=$1? permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/photo/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$ /browsePhoto.php?page=$2&per_page=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery_top/?$ /browsePhoto.php?rate=top? permanent;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery_top/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browsePhoto.php?rate=top&page=$2&per_page=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browsePhoto.php?tag=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2? permanent;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /browsePhoto.php?tag=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browsePhoto.php?ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2? permanent;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/?$ /browsePhoto.php?ownerName=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery/([^/.]+)/?$ /viewPhoto.php?fileUri=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery/?$ /viewPhoto.php?fileUri=$1? permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/music/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$ /browseMusic.php?page=$2&per_page=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery_top/?$ /browseMusic.php?rate=top? permanent;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery_top/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseMusic.php?rate=top&page=$2&per_page=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseMusic.php?tag=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2? permanent;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /browseMusic.php?tag=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseMusic.php?ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2? permanent;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/?$ /browseMusic.php?ownerName=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery/([^/.]+)/?$ /viewMusic.php?fileUri=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery/?$ /viewMusic.php?fileUri=$1? permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/video/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$ /browseVideo.php?page=$2&per_page=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery_top/?$ /browseVideo.php?rate=top? permanent;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery_top/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseVideo.php?rate=top&page=$2&per_page=$1? permanent;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseVideo.php?tag=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2? permanent;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /browseVideo.php?tag=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseVideo.php?ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2? permanent;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/?$ /browseVideo.php?ownerName=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery/([^/.]+)/?$ /viewVideo.php?fileUri=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery/?$ /viewVideo.php?fileUri=$1? permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/groups/all/?$ /grp.php permanent;
> rewrite ^/groups/entry/([^/.]+)/?$ /grp.php?action=group&groupUri=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/groups/category/([^/.]+)/?$ /grp.php?action=categ&categUri=$1?
> permanent;
> rewrite ^/groups/keyword/([^/.]+)/?$ /grp.php?action=categ&keyword=$1?
> permanent;
>
> rewrite ^/search/tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /search.php?Tags=$1 permanent;
> --------------------------
>
>
> Maybe using location is better?:
> --------------------------
> location /articles/ {
> rewrite ^/articles/?$ /articles.php;
> rewrite ^/articles/([^/.]+)/?$
> /articles.php?action=viewarticle&articleUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/articles/category/([^/.]+)/?$
> /articles.php?action=viewcategory&articleCatUri=$1?;
> }
>
> location /news/ {
> rewrite ^/news/?$ /news.php;
> rewrite ^/news/([^/.]+)/?$ /news.php?newsUri=$1?;
> }
>
> location /blogs/ {
> rewrite ^/blogs/?$ /blogs.php;
> rewrite ^/blogs/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$ /blogs.php?page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/top/?$ /blogs.php?action=top_blogs?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/top/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=top_blogs&page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/top_posts/?$ /blogs.php?action=top_posts?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/tag/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=search_by_tag&tagKey=$1?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/tag/?$ /blogs.php?action=search_by_tag&tagKey=?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/tag/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=search_by_tag&tagKey=$2&ownerName=$1?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/category/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=$1&categoryUri=$2?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/entry/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_post&postUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/entry/?$ /blogs.php?action=show_member_post&postUri=?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=$1?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/?$ /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2?;
> rewrite ^/blogs/posts/([^/.]+)/category/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerName=$1&categoryUri=$2&page=$4&per_p
> age=$3?;
> }
>
> location /events/ {
> rewrite ^/events/?$ /events.php?show_events=all&action=show?;
> rewrite ^/events/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /events.php?show_events=all&action=show&page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/events/part/?$ /events.php?show_events=all&action=show?;
> rewrite ^/events/search/?$ /events.php?action=search?;
> rewrite ^/events/search/([^/.]+)/?$
> /events.php?action=search_by_tag&tagKey=$1?;
> rewrite ^/events/my/?$ /events.php?action=show&show_events=my?;
> rewrite ^/events/new/?$ /events.php?action=new?;
> rewrite ^/events/entry/([^/.]+)/?$
> /events.php?action=show_info&eventUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/events/part/([^/.]+)/?$
> /events.php?action=show_part&eventUri=$1?;
> }
>
> location /ads/ {
> rewrite ^/ads/?$ /classifieds.php?Browse=1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/search/?$ /classifieds.php?SearchForm=1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/my/?$ /classifiedsmy.php?MyAds=1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/new/?$ /classifiedsmy.php?PostAd=1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/cat/([^/.]+)/?$ /classifieds.php?catUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/all/cat/(\d+)/(\d+)/([^/.]+)/?$
> /classifieds.php?catUri=$3&page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/subcat/([^/.]+)/?$ /classifieds.php?scatUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/all/subcat/(\d+)/(\d+)/([^/.]+)/?$
> /classifieds.php?scatUri=$3&page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/entry/([^/.]+)/?$ /classifieds.php?entryUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/ads/tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /classifieds_tags.php?tag=$1?;
> }
>
> location /photo/ {
> rewrite ^/photo/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browsePhoto.php?page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery_top/?$ /browsePhoto.php?rate=top?;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery_top/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browsePhoto.php?rate=top&page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browsePhoto.php?tag=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2?;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /browsePhoto.php?tag=$1?;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browsePhoto.php?ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2?;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/?$ /browsePhoto.php?ownerName=$1?;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery/([^/.]+)/?$ /viewPhoto.php?fileUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/photo/gallery/?$ /viewPhoto.php?fileUri=$1?;
> }
>
> location /music/ {
> rewrite ^/music/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseMusic.php?page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery_top/?$ /browseMusic.php?rate=top?;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery_top/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseMusic.php?rate=top&page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseMusic.php?tag=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2?;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /browseMusic.php?tag=$1?;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseMusic.php?ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2?;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/?$ /browseMusic.php?ownerName=$1?;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery/([^/.]+)/?$ /viewMusic.php?fileUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/music/gallery/?$ /viewMusic.php?fileUri=$1?;
> }
>
> location /video/ {
> rewrite ^/video/all/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseVideo.php?page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery_top/?$ /browseVideo.php?rate=top?;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery_top/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseVideo.php?rate=top&page=$2&per_page=$1?;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseVideo.php?tag=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2?;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /browseVideo.php?tag=$1?;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/(\d+)/(\d+)/?$
> /browseVideo.php?ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2?;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/?$ /browseVideo.php?ownerName=$1?;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery/([^/.]+)/?$ /viewVideo.php?fileUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/video/gallery/?$ /viewVideo.php?fileUri=$1?;
> }
>
> location /groups/ {
> rewrite ^/groups/all/?$ /grp.php;
> rewrite ^/groups/entry/([^/.]+)/?$ /grp.php?action=group&groupUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/groups/category/([^/.]+)/?$
> /grp.php?action=categ&categUri=$1?;
> rewrite ^/groups/keyword/([^/.]+)/?$ /grp.php?action=categ&keyword=$1?;
> }
>
> location /search/tag/ {
> rewrite ^/search/tag/([^/.]+)/?$ /search.php?Tags=$1?;
> }
>
> location / {
> try_files $uri $uri/ /profile.php?ID=$uri;
> }
> --------------------------
>
>
>
> >
> > RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
> > RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
> > RewriteRule .+ - [L]
> > RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9_-]+)$ profile.php?ID=$1 [QSA,L]
> >
> Those here could be done with a try rule. Something like:
> --------------------------
> location / {
> try_files $uri $uri/ /profile.php?ID=$uri;
> }
> --------------------------
>
> Or:
> --------------------------
> location / {
> if (-e $request_filename) {
> set $ampr01 1;
> }
> if ($request_filename ~* "^([A-Za-z0-9_-]+)$") {
> set $ampr02 1;
> }
> if ($ampr01$ampr02 = "11") {
> rewrite ^/([A-Za-z0-9_-]+)$ /profile.php?ID=$1 last;
> break;
> }
> }
> --------------------------
>
>
> I have not tested those rules. I don't know if they work.
>
>
> > Regards,
> >
> Kind Regards,
>
> > -Team AMP
> >
> Steve
>
>
> > http://www.ampprod.com
> >
>
> --
> GRATIS für alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!
> Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome01
>
> _______________________________________________
> nginx mailing list
> nginx@nginx.org
> http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> nginx mailing list
> nginx@nginx.org
> http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx

--
Preisknaller: GMX DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

_______________________________________________
nginx mailing list
nginx@nginx.org
http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx
Subject Author Posted

i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

testbot December 28, 2009 09:28PM

Re: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

Luka Horvatic December 29, 2009 09:06AM

RE: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

testbot December 29, 2009 01:34PM

Re: RE: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

Luka Horvatic December 29, 2009 03:34PM

Re: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

merlin corey December 29, 2009 04:32PM

Re: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

merlin corey December 29, 2009 04:32PM

RE: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

testbot December 29, 2009 05:16PM

RE: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

testbot December 29, 2009 05:16PM

RE: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

testbot December 29, 2009 06:20PM

Re: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

Steve December 29, 2009 08:58PM

RE: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

testbot December 29, 2009 09:42PM

Re: RE: i've been trying to convert this .htaccess for a week now

Steve December 30, 2009 06:32AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 136
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 500 on July 15, 2024
Powered by nginx      Powered by FreeBSD      PHP Powered      Powered by MariaDB      ipv6 ready