Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: [Nginx] How to support file upload in Nginx 1.8

July 17, 2015 05:49PM
I'm very new, a novice when it comes to nginx and setting up a web server, and trying to figure out how to upload files. We already have an Apache solution with PHP, but do not want to use PHP anymore.

I've looked over this tutorial but could not get it to work: https://coderwall.com/p/swgfvw/nginx-direct-file-upload-without-passing-them-through-backend

Is there a really elementary step-by-step explanation for adding upload capability through a post command? I mean, I'm not even sure where all the files and folders are supposed to go.

Finally, we will not be uploading files through a web-browser, but from desktop and mobile applications. So any explanations related to that may not be helpful.

Sorry to be such a newbie, but I don't have a ton of experience outside my programming language: LiveCode. But I am diving in trying to learn more.

I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 using nginx 1.8.0. I also added the nginx_upload_module to my build; not sure if this is causing problems trying to use clientbodyinfileonly.

TIA,

e
Subject Author Posted

[Nginx] How to support file upload in Nginx 1.8

Jerry OELoo May 28, 2015 10:50PM

Re: [Nginx] How to support file upload in Nginx 1.8

ecflyer July 17, 2015 05:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 315
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018