Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NGINX & Roboo (Anti-DDOS) Perl Error , Anyone?

NGINX & Roboo (Anti-DDOS) Perl Error , Anyone?
June 04, 2011 04:39AM
Brothers and Sisters of NGINX Forum,

I have been struggling with DDOS attacks on a website that I operate for over a year. I have tried every possible combination of web servers, configurations and firewalls known to man.

I am very impressed with the high performance that NGINX provides and want to thank you for the great work.

I am having problems running NGINX on a debian squeeze server setup (installed & prepped 2 debian squeeze linux servers) compiled NGINX with Roboo, all went fine.

But when I run it, I received errors. Some I were able to resolve. But this one... I just cannot seem to get resolved and I have absolutely zero perl knowledge.

Any help or point me in the right direction type deal would be EXTREMELY grateful.

Error is as follows:

Can't load `./nginx` for module nginx: ./nginx: cannot dynamically load executable at /usr/lib/perl/5.10/DynaLoader.pm line 192.

at -e line 0
Compilation failed in require.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
[alert]: perl_parse() failed: 9

Thank you in advance!

God Bless Everyone Who Reads This!

Regards,

Brandon
Re: NGINX & Roboo (Anti-DDOS) Perl Error , Anyone?
November 01, 2011 03:13AM
Installing roboo is often real pain. Try to follow these guidelines http://marguspala.com/install-roboo-to-ubuntu-for-ddos-protection/ and tell us if this helped.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 296
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018