Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need a developer badly

Posted by srinivasvarma 
Need a developer badly
January 18, 2018 08:24PM
Hey there,
am not a developer or i have least knowledge about it. But am in very bad need, i want to mirror the "https://google.com/flights" in my blog. But as google had blocked the x-frame options for cross origin domains, so i can't do it by the iframe.

I googled it and found "reverse proxy" by which we can project the others website in our website. I knew one developer and he installed via reverse proxy on ngnix but its not working fine, he installed reverse proxy of google.com/flights on "booking.xyz.com". And i want to mirror the booking.xyz.com in xyz.com which is the actual blog via iframe.

But when am inserting the iframe of booking.xyz.com in xyz.com (although same origin) its not loading. Moreover booking.xyz.com is not working fine on mobile version (for desktop version its good), dynamic content not loading on clicking.

So i would like to know the proper way of installing reverse proxy or vice versa way to project the google.com/flights in my travel blog. Am ready to pay the developer if he can able to address the issue and successful install it and makes it working fine.

Looking for the answers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 238
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018