Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Download a portable, no-install full NGINX server for windows (WNMP)

Posted by Xeoncross 
Download a portable, no-install full NGINX server for windows (WNMP)
June 13, 2010 05:31PM
Hello everyone!

I wanted to mention (for those on windows) that I just built a full web server package for anyone that needs a replacement for XAMPP or wampserver. It is built for memcache, MySQL, PHP, and NGiNX and allows you to choose the versions you wish to run. Just download each system and place it in the matching directory and you're ready to roll! Released totally free under the MIT license. [i]Fork it.[/i]

http://github.com/Xeoncross/wnmp

BTW, because NGiNX is pronounced "engine-x" I see a lot of people calling these servers WEMP/LEMP stacks which seems to be in error. Is that correct or am I the one that is in the wrong?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2010 05:34PM by Xeoncross.
Re: Download a portable, no-install full NGINX server for windows (WNMP)
January 30, 2011 08:37PM
Has anyone been able to use this? I would love feedback! I use it everyday since it provides a quick way to transport development environments across PC's or try out different versions of PHP/MySQL/Nginx without changing/installing anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2011 08:37PM by Xeoncross.
Re: Download a portable, no-install full NGINX server for windows (WNMP)
April 30, 2011 07:32PM
Xeoncross, hi.

I`ll plan to use it instead of wapache to create portable apps with help of portable chrome and this stuff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 160
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018