Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Compex URL Rewrite

Posted by knightcon 
Compex URL Rewrite
November 08, 2011 05:20AM
Hey Guy's,

I have looked through this forum and through the various bits of documentation I have found online as to URL rewrites in Nginx and haven't been able to find anything close to what I need, i'm not even sure it is possible.

What I would like to do is be able to support as many variables as wanted in the URL and still have them passed to the URL variable handler. How this is achieved is open so long as the variables can be parsed out of the URL using PHP, I think this would be a good use of a rewrite array if there is such a thing. I am way over my head with this and would like some help either with examples of what would work or by directing me somewhere that deals with this specific issue. I have tried searching for "nginx url rewrite" and "url rewrite array" and can't find anything useful or if it was useful I couldn't follow it.

I am an experienced PHP programmer but have had limited exposure to regular expressions, especially in the form of URL rewrite rules.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 312
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018