Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nginx & phpMyAdmin

Posted by SweetGuitar 
Nginx & phpMyAdmin
January 19, 2012 06:01AM
Hey guys,

For some reason, when I select a database in phpMyAdmin instead of showing the tables in that database the page is refreshed and all I see is the General Settings page. This same problem is happening with my website when upon selecting a link, instead of going to the new page it just gets refreshed. What could be the cause of this? This problem only began occurring a few days ago.

Also, mysql and nginx are both running and I can still access the database via the Terminal. Any idea's?

Server OS: Fedora 16
Latest installations of both phpMyAdmin and nginx (or at max, 30 days old)
Client Browser: Chrome

Cheers!
Adam
Re: Nginx & phpMyAdmin
January 19, 2012 10:11AM
The problems of my website and phpMyAdmin may be unrelated though. The owner of all files and directories within the website is nginx:nginx with permissions of 775.

Hope that helps!
Adam
Re: Nginx & phpMyAdmin
January 20, 2012 11:16PM
Fixed.

There wasn't anything in the log files that was out of the ordinary, not the access or error logs.

I reinstalled phpMyAdmin, MySQL and Nginx and only after reinstalling Nginx were all the problems fixed. Something in one of the Nginx's configuration files must have been causing everything to break. Don't know what it was though, just hope it doesn't happen again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 175
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018