Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello,first time trying ngnix

Posted by GarryRicketson 
Hello,first time trying ngnix
February 02, 2015 09:42AM
Hello, Just now joined the forum. This is the first time I have tried NGNIX, so far I just have it installed very basic, as is from the apt-get install, or synaptic manager, I am using linux debian.
It seems to be working ok, but I can see I need to learn a lot more on setting it up, etc,..
I have tried and used apache (xampp) , but never was able to get it online, nor any answers to my questions on their forum, so yesterday searching with google, found NGNIX and decided to try it, I am so glad I did that, to start with it worked fine , right "out of the box" so to speak, or at least appears to be working.
I tried connecting to "my server" using another computer I have, and a usb broad ban device, i and was able to connect, so I guess that means it works.
Ok well now, that is about it, I am glad I found this forum too, so if and when I have any questions, I know where to ask ,( I hope),..nice to meet every one
from Garry
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 252
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018