Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello server admins and tech-nerds

Posted by Fleshgrinder 
Hello server admins and tech-nerds
August 11, 2009 05:30PM
As suggested by the title of this topic, I'm going to shortly introduce myself to all members of the nginx forum.

I'm using nginx since of few months only on my testing server at home for one of my next projects.

Some of you may notice my name “Fleshgrinder” from some other great websites like Wikipedia or the PHP-FPM Wiki (I wrote [or should I say write] the German translation there). Also I'm active at drupal.org (only contributed translations so far).

I'm here to share my knowledge with nginx but also (or mainly) to discuss problems which may occur and additionally I also want to keep my self updated on the development of the nginx web server.

So - hi all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//richard.fussenegger.info
//movlib.org
Re: Hello server admins and tech-nerds
August 12, 2009 11:16AM
Welcome along! I see that you found the previously empty German forum. I created it by request but like most of those forums it is little used.

--
Jim Ohlstein
Re: Hello server admins and tech-nerds
August 12, 2009 01:28PM
Hi Jim,

yeah, maybe I can help to create a little German community around nginx. I think if there are more sources which offer German translations of all those tutorials and how-to's there will also be more German speaking people who are interested in nginx (and/or also PHP-FPM).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//richard.fussenegger.info
//movlib.org
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 264
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018