Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????

Posted by fei 
fei
PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 17, 2009 06:52PM
wait FPM patch for PHP 5.2.10...Thank !
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 01:06AM
5.2.10 is only RC still. I would wait for final for a patch. I wish
Andrei would
come back :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, "fei" <nginx-forum@nginx.us> wrote:

>
> wait FPM patch for PHP 5.2.10...Thank !
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3029#msg-3029
>
fei
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 05:37AM
mike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 5.2.10 is only RC still. I would wait for final
> for a patch. I wish
> Andrei would
> come back :)
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, "fei" wrote:
>
> >
> > wait FPM patch for PHP 5.2.10...Thank !
> >
> > Posted at Nginx Forum:
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3029#msg-30
> 29
> >

http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz2
fei
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 05:37AM
17 Jun 2009, PHP 5.2.10
- Updated timezone database to version 2009.9 (2009i) (Derick)

- Added "ignore_errors" option to http fopen wrapper. (David Zulke, Sara)
- Added new CURL options CURLOPT_REDIR_PROTOCOLS, CURLOPT_PROTOCOLS,
and CURLPROTO_* for redirect fixes in CURL 7.19.4. (Yoram Bar Haim, Stas)
- Added support for Sun CC (FR #46595 and FR #46513). (David Soria Parra)

- Changed default value of array_unique()'s optional sorting type parameter
back to SORT_STRING to fix backwards compatibility breakage introduced in
PHP 5.2.9. (Moriyoshi)

- Fixed memory corruptions while reading properties of zip files. (Ilia)
- Fixed memory leak in ob_get_clean/ob_get_flush. (Christian)
- Fixed segfault on invalid session.save_path. (Hannes)
- Fixed leaks in imap when a mail_criteria is used. (Pierre)
- Fixed missing erealloc() in fix for Bug #40091 in spl_autoload_register. (Greg)

- Fixed bug #48562 (Reference recursion causes segfault when used in
wddx_serialize_vars()). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #48557 (Numeric string keys in Apache Hashmaps are not cast to
integers). (David Zuelke)
- Fixed bug #48518 (curl crashes when writing into invalid file handle). (Tony)
- Fixed bug #48514 (cURL extension uses same resource name for simple and
multi APIs). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #48469 (ldap_get_entries() leaks memory on empty search
results). (Patrick)
- Fixed bug #48456 (CPPFLAGS not restored properly in phpize.m4). (Jani,
spisek at kerio dot com)
- Fixed bug #48448 (Compile failure under IRIX 6.5.30 building cast.c).
(Kalle)
- Fixed bug #48441 (ldap_search() sizelimit, timelimit and deref options
persist). (Patrick)
- Fixed bug #48434 (Improve memory_get_usage() accuracy). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #48416 (Force a cache limit in ereg() to stop excessive memory
usage). (Scott)
- Fixed bug #48409 (Crash when exception is thrown while passing function
arguments). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #48378 (exif_read_data() segfaults on certain corrupted .jpeg
files). (Pierre)
- Fixed bug #48359 (Script hangs on snmprealwalk if OID is not increasing).
(Ilia, simonov at gmail dot com)
- Fixed bug #48336 (ReflectionProperty::getDeclaringClass() does not work
with redeclared property).
(patch by Markus dot Lidel at shadowconnect dot com)
- Fixed bug #48326 (constant MSG_DONTWAIT not defined). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #48313 (fgetcsv() does not return null for empty rows). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #48309 (stream_copy_to_stream() and fpasstru() do not update
stream position of plain files). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #48307 (stream_copy_to_stream() copies 0 bytes when $source is a
socket). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #48273 (snmp*_real_walk() returns SNMP errors as values).
(Ilia, lytboris at gmail dot com)
- Fixed bug #48256 (Crash due to double-linking of history.o).
(tstarling at wikimedia dot org)
- Fixed bug #48248 (SIGSEGV when access to private property via &__get).
(Felipe)
- Fixed bug #48247 (Crash on errors during startup). (Stas)
- Fixed bug #48240 (DBA Segmentation fault dba_nextkey). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #48224 (Incorrect shuffle in array_rand). (Etienne)
- Fixed bug #48221 (memory leak when passing invalid xslt parameter).
(Felipe)
- Fixed bug #48207 (CURLOPT_(FILE|WRITEHEADER options do not error out when
working with a non-writable stream). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #48206 (Iterating over an invalid data structure with
RecursiveIteratorIterator leads to a segfault). (Scott)
- Fixed bug #48204 (xmlwriter_open_uri() does not emit warnings on invalid
paths). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #48203 (Crash when CURLOPT_STDERR is set to regular file). (Jani)
- Fixed bug #48202 (Out of Memory error message when passing invalid file
path) (Pierre)
- Fixed bug #48156 (Added support for lcov v1.7). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #48132 (configure check for curl ssl support fails with
--disable-rpath). (Jani)
- Fixed bug #48131 (Don't try to bind ipv4 addresses to ipv6 ips via bindto).
(Ilia)
- Fixed bug #48070 (PDO_OCI: Segfault when using persistent connection).
(Pierre, Matteo, jarismar dot php at gmail dot com)
- Fixed bug #48058 (Year formatter goes wrong with out-of-int range). (Derick)
- Fixed bug #48038 (odbc_execute changes variables used to form params array).
(Felipe)
- Fixed bug #47997 (stream_copy_to_stream returns 1 on empty streams). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #47991 (SSL streams fail if error stack contains items). (Mikko)
- Fixed bug #47981 (error handler not called regardless). (Hannes)
- Fixed bug #47969 (ezmlm_hash() returns different values depend on OS). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47946 (ImageConvolution overwrites background). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47940 (memory leaks in imap_body). (Pierre, Jake Levitt)
- Fixed bug #47937 (system() calls sapi_flush() regardless of output
buffering). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47903 ("@" operator does not work with string offsets). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #47893 (CLI aborts on non blocking stdout). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #47849 (Non-deep import loses the namespace). (Rob)
- Fixed bug #47845 (PDO_Firebird omits first row from query). (Lars W)
- Fixed bug #47836 (array operator [] inconsistency when the array has
PHP_INT_MAX index value). (Matt)
- Fixed bug #47831 (Compile warning for strnlen() in main/spprintf.c).
(Ilia, rainer dot jung at kippdata dot de)
- Fixed bug #47828 (openssl_x509_parse() segfaults when a UTF-8 conversion
fails). (Scott, Kees Cook, Pierre)
- Fixed bug #47818 (Segfault due to bound callback param). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #47801 (__call() accessed via parent:: operator is provided
incorrect method name). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #47769 (Strange extends PDO). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #47745 (FILTER_VALIDATE_INT doesn't allow minimum integer).
(Dmitry)
- Fixed bug #47721 (Alignment issues in mbstring and sysvshm extension).
(crrodriguez at opensuse dot org, Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47704 (PHP crashes on some "bad" operations with string
offsets). (Dmitry)
- Fixed bug #47695 (build error when xmlrpc and iconv are compiled against
different iconv versions). (Scott)
- Fixed bug #47667 (ZipArchive::OVERWRITE seems to have no effect).
(Mikko, Pierre)
- Fixed bug #47644 (Valid integers are truncated with json_decode()). (Scott)
- Fixed bug #47639 (pg_copy_from() WARNING: nonstandard use of \\ in a
string literal). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47616 (curl keeps crashing). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #47598 (FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL is locale aware). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47566 (pcntl_wexitstatus() returns signed status).
(patch by james at jamesreno dot com)
- Fixed bug #47564 (unpacking unsigned long 32bit bit endian returns wrong
result). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47487 (performance degraded when reading large chunks after
fix of bug #44607). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #47468 (enable cli|cgi-only extensions for embed sapi). (Jani)
- Fixed bug #47435 (FILTER_FLAG_NO_PRIV_RANGE does not work with ipv6
addresses in the filter extension). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47430 (Errors after writing to nodeValue parameter of an absent
previousSibling). (Rob)
- Fixed bug #47365 (ip2long() may allow some invalid values on certain 64bit
systems). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #47254 (Wrong Reflection for extends class). (Felipe)
- Fixed bug #47042 (cgi sapi is incorrectly removing SCRIPT_FILENAME).
(Sriram Natarajan, David Soria Parra)
- Fixed bug #46882 (Serialize / Unserialize misbehaviour under OS with
different bit numbers). (Matt)
- Fixed bug #46812 (get_class_vars() does not include visible private variable
looking at subclass). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #46386 (Digest authentication with SOAP module fails against MSSQL
SOAP services). (Ilia, lordelph at gmail dot com)
- Fixed bug #46109 (Memory leak when mysqli::init() is called multiple times).
(Andrey)
- Fixed bug #45997 (safe_mode bypass with exec/system/passthru (windows only)).
(Pierre)
- Fixed bug #45877 (Array key '2147483647' left as string). (Matt)
- Fixed bug #45822 (Near infinite-loops while parsing huge relative offsets).
(Derick, Mike Sullivan)
- Fixed bug #45799 (imagepng() crashes on empty image).
(Martin McNickle, Takeshi Abe)
- Fixed bug #45622 (isset($arrayObject->p) misbehaves with
ArrayObject::ARRAY_AS_PROPS set). (robin_fernandes at uk dot ibm dot com, Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #45614 (ArrayIterator::current(), ::key() can show 1st private prop
of wrapped object). (robin_fernandes at uk dot ibm dot com, Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #45540 (stream_context_create creates bad http request). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #45202 (zlib.output_compression can not be set with ini_set()).
(Jani)
- Fixed bug #45191 (error_log ignores date.timezone php.ini val when setting
logging timestamps). (Derick)
- Fixed bug #45092 (header HTTP context option not being used when compiled
using --with-curlwrappers). (Jani)
- Fixed bug #44996 (xmlrpc_decode() ignores time zone on iso8601.datetime).
(Ilia, kawai at apache dot org)
- Fixed bug #44827 (define() is missing error checks for class constants).
(Ilia)
- Fixed bug #44214 (Crash using preg_replace_callback() and global variables).
(Nuno, Scott)
- Fixed bug #43073 (TrueType bounding box is wrong for angle<>0).
(Martin McNickle)
- Fixed bug #42663 (gzinflate() try to allocate all memory with truncated
data). (Arnaud)
- Fixed bug #42414 (some odbc_*() functions incompatible with Oracle ODBC
driver). (jhml at gmx dot net)
- Fixed bug #42362 (HTTP status codes 204 and 304 should not be gzipped).
(Scott, Edward Z. Yang)
- Fixed bug #42143 (The constant NAN is reported as 0 on Windows)
(Kanwaljeet Singla, Venkat Raman Don)
- Fixed bug #38805 (PDO truncates text from SQL Server text data type field).
(Steph)
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 09:42AM
fei Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mike Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 5.2.10 is only RC still. I would wait for final
> > for a patch. I wish
> > Andrei would
> > come back :)
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, "fei" wrote:
> >
> > >
> > > wait FPM patch for PHP 5.2.10...Thank !
> > >
> > > Posted at Nginx Forum:
> >
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3029#msg-30
>
> > 29
> > >
>
> http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz
> 2

It's STILL only a release candidate and as such is not appropriate for production environmnets IMMHO. As much as I am anxious for news on the development of php-fpm, I wouldn't expect Andrei to issue a patch for *every* beta or release candidate.

--
Jim Ohlstein
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 01:18PM
While that does look like a final... according to php.net (which would
make it a headline)

Stable Releases:
Current PHP 5 Stable: 5.2.9

Release Candidates:
5.2.10 RC2 (June 11, 2009)
5.3.0 RC3 (June 11, 2009)

Trust me, I am always up for more bugfixes, performance enhancements,
functionality, and of course a php-fpm patch to merge into it. But I
won't jump the gun :)

You -could- always try to patch it yourself. Perhaps the code hasn't
changed much in the areas Andrei's patched. Try the [unofficial] 5.2.9
patch on it.

Andrei, if you're out there man - let me host the wiki for you. Need
to cut down on the spam :) (actually it looks like it's not even up
right now)

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 2:37 AM, fei<nginx-forum@nginx.us> wrote:
>
> mike Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
>> 5.2.10 is only RC still. I would wait for final
>> for a patch. I wish
>> Andrei would
>> come back :)
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, "fei"  wrote:
>>
>> >
>> > wait FPM patch for PHP 5.2.10...Thank !
>> >
>> > Posted at Nginx Forum:
>> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3029#msg-30
>> 29
>> >
>
> http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz2
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3053#msg-3053
>
>
fei
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 08:25PM
mike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While that does look like a final... according to
> php.net (which would
> make it a headline)
>
> Stable Releases:
> Current PHP 5 Stable: 5.2.9
>
> Release Candidates:
> 5.2.10 RC2 (June 11, 2009)
> 5.3.0 RC3 (June 11, 2009)
>
> Trust me, I am always up for more bugfixes,
> performance enhancements,
> functionality, and of course a php-fpm patch to
> merge into it. But I
> won't jump the gun :)
>
> You -could- always try to patch it yourself.
> Perhaps the code hasn't
> changed much in the areas Andrei's patched. Try
> the 5.2.9
> patch on it.
>
> Andrei, if you're out there man - let me host the
> wiki for you. Need
> to cut down on the spam :) (actually it looks like
> it's not even up
> right now)
>
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 2:37 AM, fei wrote:
> >
> > mike Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >> 5.2.10 is only RC still. I would wait for
> final
> >> for a patch. I wish
> >> Andrei would
> >> come back :)
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
> >>
> >> On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, "fei"  wrote:
> >>
> >> >
> >> > wait FPM patch for PHP 5.2.10...Thank !
> >> >
> >> > Posted at Nginx Forum:
> >>
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3029#msg-30
>
> >> 29
> >> >
> >
> >
> http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz
> 2
> >
> > Posted at Nginx Forum:
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3053#msg-30
> 53
> >
> >


PHP 5.2.10 Released!
[18-Jun-2009]

The PHP development team would like to announce the immediateavailability of PHP 5.2.10. This release focuses on improving the stability ofthe PHP 5.2.x branch with over 100 bug fixes, one of which is security related.All users of PHP are encouraged to upgrade to this release.

Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.2.10:

* Fixed bug #48378 (exif_read_data() segfaults on certain corrupted .jpeg files). (Pierre)

Further details about the PHP 5.2.9 can be found in the release announcement for 5.2.10 the full list of changes is available in the ChangeLog for PHP 5.
http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz2
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 08:36PM
fei Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mike Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > While that does look like a final... according
> to
> > php.net (which would
> > make it a headline)
> >
> > Stable Releases:
> > Current PHP 5 Stable: 5.2.9
> >
> > Release Candidates:
> > 5.2.10 RC2 (June 11, 2009)
> > 5.3.0 RC3 (June 11, 2009)
> >
> > Trust me, I am always up for more bugfixes,
> > performance enhancements,
> > functionality, and of course a php-fpm patch to
> > merge into it. But I
> > won't jump the gun :)
> >
> > You -could- always try to patch it yourself.
> > Perhaps the code hasn't
> > changed much in the areas Andrei's patched. Try
> > the 5.2.9
> > patch on it.
> >
> > Andrei, if you're out there man - let me host
> the
> > wiki for you. Need
> > to cut down on the spam :) (actually it looks
> like
> > it's not even up
> > right now)
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 2:37 AM, fei wrote:
> > >
> > > mike Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >> 5.2.10 is only RC still. I would wait for
> > final
> > >> for a patch. I wish
> > >> Andrei would
> > >> come back :)
> > >>
> > >> Sent from my iPhone
> > >>
> > >> On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, "fei"  wrote:
> > >>
> > >> >
> > >> > wait FPM patch for PHP 5.2.10...Thank !
> > >> >
> > >> > Posted at Nginx Forum:
> > >>
> >
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3029#msg-30
>
> >
> > >> 29
> > >> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz
>
> > 2
> > >
> > > Posted at Nginx Forum:
> >
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3053#msg-30
>
> > 53
> > >
> > >
>
>
> PHP 5.2.10 Released!
> [18-Jun-2009]
>
> The PHP development team would like to announce
> the immediateavailability of PHP 5.2.10. This
> release focuses on improving the stability ofthe
> PHP 5.2.x branch with over 100 bug fixes, one of
> which is security related.All users of PHP are
> encouraged to upgrade to this release.
>
> Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.2.10:
>
> * Fixed bug #48378 (exif_read_data() segfaults
> on certain corrupted .jpeg files). (Pierre)
>
> Further details about the PHP 5.2.9 can be found
> in the release announcement for 5.2.10 the full
> list of changes is available in the ChangeLog for
> PHP 5.
> http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz
> 2


That happened within the last hour. Congratulations. Do you have a point or are you just irritating by nature?

--
Jim Ohlstein
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 08:36PM
Looks like you discovered it being seeded before it was announced.

Well, I am trying to take over the php-fpm project from Andrei right
now. One of the things I'll try to do is get patches posted for each
version of PHP, at least the final versions. If people make RC patches
I'd post those too.

Volunteering will be required for the coding and/or monetary
contributions... we do need to motivate people to actually create the
patches :)



On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:25 PM, fei<nginx-forum@nginx.us> wrote:
>
> mike Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
>> While that does look like a final... according to
>> php.net (which would
>> make it a headline)
>>
>> Stable Releases:
>> Current PHP 5 Stable: 5.2.9
>>
>> Release Candidates:
>> 5.2.10 RC2 (June 11, 2009)
>> 5.3.0 RC3 (June 11, 2009)
>>
>> Trust me, I am always up for more bugfixes,
>> performance enhancements,
>> functionality, and of course a php-fpm patch to
>> merge into it. But I
>> won't jump the gun :)
>>
>> You -could- always try to patch it yourself.
>> Perhaps the code hasn't
>> changed much in the areas Andrei's patched. Try
>> the  5.2.9
>> patch on it.
>>
>> Andrei, if you're out there man - let me host the
>> wiki for you. Need
>> to cut down on the spam :) (actually it looks like
>> it's not even up
>> right now)
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 2:37 AM, fei wrote:
>> >
>> > mike Wrote:
>> >
>> --------------------------------------------------
>> -----
>> >> 5.2.10 is only RC still. I would wait for
>> final
>> >> for a patch. I wish
>> >> Andrei would
>> >> come back :)
>> >>
>> >> Sent from my iPhone
>> >>
>> >> On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, "fei"  wrote:
>> >>
>> >> >
>> >> > wait FPM patch for PHP 5.2.10...Thank !
>> >> >
>> >> > Posted at Nginx Forum:
>> >>
>> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3029#msg-30
>>
>> >> 29
>> >> >
>> >
>> >
>> http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz
>> 2
>> >
>> > Posted at Nginx Forum:
>> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3053#msg-30
>> 53
>> >
>> >
>
>
> PHP 5.2.10 Released!
> [18-Jun-2009]
>
> The PHP development team would like to announce the immediateavailability of PHP 5.2.10. This release focuses on improving the stability ofthe PHP 5.2.x branch with over 100 bug fixes, one of which is security related.All users of PHP are encouraged to upgrade to this release.
>
> Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.2.10:
>
>    * Fixed bug #48378 (exif_read_data() segfaults on certain corrupted .jpeg files). (Pierre)
>
> Further details about the PHP 5.2.9 can be found in the release announcement for 5.2.10 the full list of changes is available in the ChangeLog for PHP 5.
> http://us2.php.net/distributions/php-5.2.10.tar.bz2
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3090#msg-3090
>
>
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 08:41PM
Hey now. No need. He's just excited to upgrade. :)

Perhaps he is having the issue described below.

I would say, try the (unofficial) 5.2.9 patch on it. See if it fails.
Anyone else, if you know how to hack a working patch out, go for it
and let me know. I'll be setting up the php-fpm.org website in the
next day or two and be posting all the patches for all the versions of
PHP I can locate.


On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Jim Ohlstein<nginx-forum@nginx.us> wrote:

>> Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.2.10:
>>
>>     * Fixed bug #48378 (exif_read_data() segfaults
>> on certain corrupted .jpeg files). (Pierre)
fei
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 08:46PM
yes i have tried...php-5.2.10 # patch -p1 <../php-fpm.patch
patching file configure
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1040 (offset 2 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 12406.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 12470.
Hunk #4 succeeded at 12733 (offset 32 lines).
Hunk #5 succeeded at 12799 (offset 32 lines).
Hunk #6 succeeded at 18972 (offset 32 lines).
Hunk #7 succeeded at 109214 (offset 47 lines).
Hunk #8 succeeded at 117475 (offset 47 lines).
Hunk #9 succeeded at 118179 (offset 47 lines).
Hunk #10 succeeded at 118233 (offset 47 lines).
2 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.rej
patching file configure.in
Hunk #1 succeeded at 302 (offset 5 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 525 (offset 5 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 1261 (offset 14 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 1375 (offset 14 lines).
patching file ext/date/lib/parse_date.c.orig
patching file ext/pdo/pdo_sql_parser.c.orig
patching file ext/standard/url_scanner_ex.c.orig
patching file ext/standard/var_unserializer.c.orig
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n] Patch attempted to create file ext/standard/var_unserializer.c.orig, which already exists.
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file ext/standard/var_unserializer.c.orig.rej
patching file libevent/ChangeLog
patching file libevent/Makefile.am
patching file libevent/Makefile.in
patching file libevent/README
patching file libevent/aclocal.m4
patching file libevent/autogen.sh
patching file libevent/buffer.c
patching file libevent/compat/sys/_time.h
patching file libevent/compat/sys/queue.h
patching file libevent/config.h.in
patching file libevent/configure
patching file libevent/configure.in
patching file libevent/depcomp
patching file libevent/devpoll.c
patching file libevent/epoll.c
patching file libevent/epoll_sub.c
patching file libevent/evbuffer.c
patching file libevent/event-config.h
patching file libevent/event-fpm.h
patching file libevent/event-internal.h
patching file libevent/event.3
patching file libevent/event.c
patching file libevent/event.h
patching file libevent/evhttp.h
patching file libevent/evport.c
patching file libevent/evsignal.h
patching file libevent/evutil.c
patching file libevent/evutil.h
patching file libevent/http-internal.h
patching file libevent/http.c
patching file libevent/install-sh
patching file libevent/kqueue.c
patching file libevent/log.c
patching file libevent/log.h
patching file libevent/min_heap.h
patching file libevent/missing
patching file libevent/poll.c
patching file libevent/select.c
patching file libevent/signal.c
patching file libevent/strlcpy-internal.h
patching file libevent/strlcpy.c
patching file main/php_config.h.in
patching file sapi/cgi/Makefile.frag
patching file sapi/cgi/cgi_main.c
Hunk #6 succeeded at 491 with fuzz 2 (offset 3 lines).
Hunk #7 succeeded at 824 (offset 3 lines).
Hunk #8 succeeded at 1279 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #9 succeeded at 1302 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #10 succeeded at 1335 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #11 succeeded at 1383 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #12 succeeded at 1423 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #13 succeeded at 1544 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #14 succeeded at 1614 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #15 succeeded at 1641 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #16 succeeded at 1661 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #17 succeeded at 1813 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #18 succeeded at 1822 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #19 succeeded at 2106 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #20 succeeded at 2162 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #21 succeeded at 2179 (offset 4 lines).
Hunk #22 succeeded at 2226 (offset 4 lines).
patching file sapi/cgi/config9.m4
patching file sapi/cgi/fastcgi.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fastcgi.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/Makefile.frag
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/acinclude.m4
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/conf/php-fpm.conf.in
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/config.m4
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_arrays.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_atomic.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_autoconf.h.in
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_children.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_children.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_cleanup.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_cleanup.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_clock.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_clock.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_conf.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_conf.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_config.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_env.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_env.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_events.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_events.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_php.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_php.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_php_trace.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_php_trace.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_process_ctl.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_process_ctl.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_request.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_request.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_shm.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_shm.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_shm_slots.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_shm_slots.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_signals.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_signals.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_sockets.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_sockets.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_stdio.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_stdio.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_str.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace_mach.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace_pread.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace_ptrace.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_unix.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_unix.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_worker_pool.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_worker_pool.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/init.d/php-fpm.in
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/xml_config.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/xml_config.h
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/zlog.c
patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/zlog.h

then i configure --enable-fpm get this:
Notice: Following unknown configure options were used:

--enable-fpm

Check './configure --help' for available options
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 18, 2009 09:20PM
Yeah obviously major enough changes to warrant a proper patch.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2009, at 5:46 PM, "fei" <nginx-forum@nginx.us> wrote:

>
> yes i have tried...php-5.2.10 # patch -p1 <../php-fpm.patch
> patching file configure
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 1040 (offset 2 lines).
> Hunk #2 FAILED at 12406.
> Hunk #3 FAILED at 12470.
> Hunk #4 succeeded at 12733 (offset 32 lines).
> Hunk #5 succeeded at 12799 (offset 32 lines).
> Hunk #6 succeeded at 18972 (offset 32 lines).
> Hunk #7 succeeded at 109214 (offset 47 lines).
> Hunk #8 succeeded at 117475 (offset 47 lines).
> Hunk #9 succeeded at 118179 (offset 47 lines).
> Hunk #10 succeeded at 118233 (offset 47 lines).
> 2 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.rej
> patching file configure.in
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 302 (offset 5 lines).
> Hunk #2 succeeded at 525 (offset 5 lines).
> Hunk #3 succeeded at 1261 (offset 14 lines).
> Hunk #4 succeeded at 1375 (offset 14 lines).
> patching file ext/date/lib/parse_date.c.orig
> patching file ext/pdo/pdo_sql_parser.c.orig
> patching file ext/standard/url_scanner_ex.c.orig
> patching file ext/standard/var_unserializer.c.orig
> Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? Patch
> attempted to create file ext/standard/var_unserializer.c.orig, which
> already exists.
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file ext/standard/
> var_unserializer.c.orig.rej
> patching file libevent/ChangeLog
> patching file libevent/Makefile.am
> patching file libevent/Makefile.in
> patching file libevent/README
> patching file libevent/aclocal.m4
> patching file libevent/autogen.sh
> patching file libevent/buffer.c
> patching file libevent/compat/sys/_time.h
> patching file libevent/compat/sys/queue.h
> patching file libevent/config.h.in
> patching file libevent/configure
> patching file libevent/configure.in
> patching file libevent/depcomp
> patching file libevent/devpoll.c
> patching file libevent/epoll.c
> patching file libevent/epoll_sub.c
> patching file libevent/evbuffer.c
> patching file libevent/event-config.h
> patching file libevent/event-fpm.h
> patching file libevent/event-internal.h
> patching file libevent/event.3
> patching file libevent/event.c
> patching file libevent/event.h
> patching file libevent/evhttp.h
> patching file libevent/evport.c
> patching file libevent/evsignal.h
> patching file libevent/evutil.c
> patching file libevent/evutil.h
> patching file libevent/http-internal.h
> patching file libevent/http.c
> patching file libevent/install-sh
> patching file libevent/kqueue.c
> patching file libevent/log.c
> patching file libevent/log.h
> patching file libevent/min_heap.h
> patching file libevent/missing
> patching file libevent/poll.c
> patching file libevent/select.c
> patching file libevent/signal.c
> patching file libevent/strlcpy-internal.h
> patching file libevent/strlcpy.c
> patching file main/php_config.h.in
> patching file sapi/cgi/Makefile.frag
> patching file sapi/cgi/cgi_main.c
> Hunk #6 succeeded at 491 with fuzz 2 (offset 3 lines).
> Hunk #7 succeeded at 824 (offset 3 lines).
> Hunk #8 succeeded at 1279 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #9 succeeded at 1302 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #10 succeeded at 1335 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #11 succeeded at 1383 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #12 succeeded at 1423 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #13 succeeded at 1544 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #14 succeeded at 1614 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #15 succeeded at 1641 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #16 succeeded at 1661 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #17 succeeded at 1813 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #18 succeeded at 1822 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #19 succeeded at 2106 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #20 succeeded at 2162 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #21 succeeded at 2179 (offset 4 lines).
> Hunk #22 succeeded at 2226 (offset 4 lines).
> patching file sapi/cgi/config9.m4
> patching file sapi/cgi/fastcgi.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fastcgi.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/Makefile.frag
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/acinclude.m4
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/conf/php-fpm.conf.in
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/config.m4
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_arrays.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_atomic.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_autoconf.h.in
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_children.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_children.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_cleanup.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_cleanup.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_clock.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_clock.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_conf.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_conf.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_config.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_env.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_env.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_events.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_events.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_php.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_php.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_php_trace.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_php_trace.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_process_ctl.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_process_ctl.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_request.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_request.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_shm.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_shm.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_shm_slots.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_shm_slots.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_signals.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_signals.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_sockets.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_sockets.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_stdio.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_stdio.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_str.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace_mach.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace_pread.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_trace_ptrace.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_unix.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_unix.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_worker_pool.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/fpm_worker_pool.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/init.d/php-fpm.in
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/xml_config.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/xml_config.h
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/zlog.c
> patching file sapi/cgi/fpm/zlog.h
>
> then i configure --enable-fpm get this:
> Notice: Following unknown configure options were used:
>
> --enable-fpm
>
> Check './configure --help' for available options
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,3094#msg-3094
>
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
June 19, 2009 01:38AM
Now, PHP5.2.10 is stable.
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
March 26, 2010 02:15AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
March 26, 2010 02:17AM
I am a newbie of php so its really helpful for me thanks again

Sohail
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
May 12, 2010 05:49AM
When is the next release because 5.2.10 isn't that great.

[url=http://honestreview4u.com/hydroxycut]Hydroxycut[/url] - [url=http://honestreview4u.com/extenze]Extenze[/url]
Jérôme Loyet
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
May 12, 2010 05:56AM
fpm for 5.2.x is no longer supported and I don't think new patches will be
released.

You can use FPM for php 5.3 instead, it seams to be quite stable.

2010/5/12 MartinEllis <nginx-forum@nginx.us>

> When is the next release because 5.2.10 isn't that great.
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum:
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,85747#msg-85747
>
>
Re: PHP 5.2.10 released....fpm patch????
May 12, 2010 01:42PM
there are patches up to 5.2.13...

i am using 5.2.13 w/ php-fpm and suhosin patches and it's rock solid.

http://php-fpm.org/download/

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 2:49 AM, MartinEllis <nginx-forum@nginx.us> wrote:
> When is the next release because 5.2.10 isn't that great.
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,3029,85747#msg-85747
>
>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 103
Record Number of Users: 6 on February 13, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018
Powered by nginx      Powered by FreeBSD      PHP Powered      Powered by MariaDB      ipv6 ready