Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

centos 5.4 installation error

Posted by katmai 
katmai
centos 5.4 installation error
December 12, 2009 03:24AM
hi guys,

../configure with my parameters works just fine, but when i try to do
make && make install, i get this error:

-lidn -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lxml2 -lz -lm -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lz -
lmysqlclient -lz -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lxml2 -lz -lm -
lcrypt -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lcrypt -L/usr/local/libevent/
lib64 -levent -o sapi/fpm/php-fpm
sapi/fpm/fpm/.libs/fpm_events.o: In function `fpm_event_exit_loop':
/root/devel-php/php_5_3_fpm/sapi/fpm/fpm/fpm_events.c:124: undefined
reference to `event_loopbreak'
sapi/fpm/fpm/.libs/fpm_events.o: In function `fpm_event_cleanup':
/root/devel-php/php_5_3_fpm/sapi/fpm/fpm/fpm_events.c:25: undefined
reference to `event_base_free'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sapi/fpm/php-fpm] Error 1


any idea what could be wrong?

regards
rares
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 12, 2009 06:28AM
On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 3:17 PM, katmai <themediaplanet90210@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> ./configure with my parameters works just fine, but when i try to do
> make && make install, i get this error:
>
>  -lidn -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lxml2 -lz -lm -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lz -
> lmysqlclient -lz -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lxml2 -lz -lm -
> lcrypt -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lcrypt -L/usr/local/libevent/
> lib64 -levent  -o sapi/fpm/php-fpm
> sapi/fpm/fpm/.libs/fpm_events.o: In function `fpm_event_exit_loop':
> /root/devel-php/php_5_3_fpm/sapi/fpm/fpm/fpm_events.c:124: undefined
> reference to `event_loopbreak'
> sapi/fpm/fpm/.libs/fpm_events.o: In function `fpm_event_cleanup':
> /root/devel-php/php_5_3_fpm/sapi/fpm/fpm/fpm_events.c:25: undefined
> reference to `event_base_free'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [sapi/fpm/php-fpm] Error 1
>
>
> any idea what could be wrong?
>
> regards
> rares
>

yum install libevent ?

--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org
Anatoly Pashin
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 12, 2009 07:54PM
I saw somebody in group make centos repo so you can try install that.

2009/12/12 katmai <themediaplanet90210@gmail.com>

> hi guys,
>
> ./configure with my parameters works just fine, but when i try to do
> make && make install, i get this error:
>
> -lidn -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lxml2 -lz -lm -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lz -
> lmysqlclient -lz -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lxml2 -lz -lm -
> lcrypt -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lcrypt -L/usr/local/libevent/
> lib64 -levent -o sapi/fpm/php-fpm
> sapi/fpm/fpm/.libs/fpm_events.o: In function `fpm_event_exit_loop':
> /root/devel-php/php_5_3_fpm/sapi/fpm/fpm/fpm_events.c:124: undefined
> reference to `event_loopbreak'
> sapi/fpm/fpm/.libs/fpm_events.o: In function `fpm_event_cleanup':
> /root/devel-php/php_5_3_fpm/sapi/fpm/fpm/fpm_events.c:25: undefined
> reference to `event_base_free'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [sapi/fpm/php-fpm] Error 1
>
>
> any idea what could be wrong?
>
> regards
> rares
>
Raiden Xu
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 14, 2009 09:16PM
I got the same problem.

On CentOS 5.4 X86_64 version

I installed libevent-1.4.12-stable with source files.

../configure
make
make install

Installed php-5.2.11

mkdir /data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214
cd /data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214
'../configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/php-5.2.11'
'--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php-5.2.11/etc' '--with-bz2' '--with-gd'
'--with-curl' '--with-iconv' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mysql' '--with-mysqli'
'--with-openssl' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-png-dir=/usr/lib'
'--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-zlib'
'--enable-exif' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-mbstring'
'--enable-sockets' '--enable-sqlite-utf8' '--enable-soap' '--enable-shared'
'--enable-zend-multibyte' '--disable-ipv6' '--with-ttf'
'--enable-discard-path' '--enable-fastcgi' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect'

Then I tried to install php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11

mkdir /data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11/build-20091214
cd /data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11/build-20091214
.../configure --prefix=/usr/local/php-5.2.11 \
--srcdir=/data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11 \
--with-php-src=/data/src/php-5.2.11 \
--with-php-build=/data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214 \
*--with-libevent=/usr/local \*
--with-fpm-conf=/usr/local/php-5.2.11/etc/php-fpm.conf \
--with-fpm-init=/etc/init.d/php-5.2.11-fpm \
--with-fpm-log=/var/log/php-5.2.11-fpm.log \
--with-fpm-pid=/var/run/php-5.2.11-fpm.pid \
--with-fpm-user=nobody \
--with-fpm-group=nobody \
LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64/mysql


then I got the error:

checking for libevent >= 1.4.11... no
configure: WARNING: Could not find libevent 1.4.11.
configure: WARNING: The use of earlier versions of libevent is not
recommended
configure: WARNING: and can result in unspecified or unsupported behaviour.
checking for minimum libevent version >= 1.4.3... no
configure: WARNING: Syntax:
configure: WARNING: --with-libevent[=yes|path] - link to libevent.a (static
library)
configure: WARNING: --with-libevent=shared[,path] - link to libevent.so
(shared library)
configure: error: Libevent minimum version >= 1.4.3 could not be found.
Stop.


Then I installed the libevent-1.4.12-stable with
../configure --libdir=/usr/local/lib64
make
make install
The problem still exists.

I tried install fpm
*--with-libevent=/usr/local/lib*
The problem still exists.

I tried install fpm
*--with-libevent=/usr/local/lib64*
The problem still exists.


What can I do now?


2009/12/12 Anatoly Pashin <anatoly.pashin@gmail.com>

> I saw somebody in group make centos repo so you can try install that.
>
> 2009/12/12 katmai <themediaplanet90210@gmail.com>
>
> hi guys,
>>
>> ./configure with my parameters works just fine, but when i try to do
>> make && make install, i get this error:
>>
>> -lidn -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lxml2 -lz -lm -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lz -
>> lmysqlclient -lz -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lxml2 -lz -lm -
>> lcrypt -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lcrypt -L/usr/local/libevent/
>> lib64 -levent -o sapi/fpm/php-fpm
>> sapi/fpm/fpm/.libs/fpm_events.o: In function `fpm_event_exit_loop':
>> /root/devel-php/php_5_3_fpm/sapi/fpm/fpm/fpm_events.c:124: undefined
>> reference to `event_loopbreak'
>> sapi/fpm/fpm/.libs/fpm_events.o: In function `fpm_event_cleanup':
>> /root/devel-php/php_5_3_fpm/sapi/fpm/fpm/fpm_events.c:25: undefined
>> reference to `event_base_free'
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> make: *** [sapi/fpm/php-fpm] Error 1
>>
>>
>> any idea what could be wrong?
>>
>> regards
>> rares
>>
>
>


--
徐亮 | Raiden
Anatoly Pashin
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 14, 2009 10:30PM
Try to find libevent.(a|so) manually and use that path?

2009/12/15 Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com>

> I got the same problem.
>
> On CentOS 5.4 X86_64 version
>
> I installed libevent-1.4.12-stable with source files.
>
> ./configure
> make
> make install
>
> Installed php-5.2.11
>
> mkdir /data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214
> cd /data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214
> '../configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/php-5.2.11'
> '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php-5.2.11/etc' '--with-bz2' '--with-gd'
> '--with-curl' '--with-iconv' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mysql' '--with-mysqli'
> '--with-openssl' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-png-dir=/usr/lib'
> '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-zlib'
> '--enable-exif' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-mbstring'
> '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sqlite-utf8' '--enable-soap' '--enable-shared'
> '--enable-zend-multibyte' '--disable-ipv6' '--with-ttf'
> '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-fastcgi' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect'
>
> Then I tried to install php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11
>
> mkdir /data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11/build-20091214
> cd /data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11/build-20091214
> ../configure --prefix=/usr/local/php-5.2.11 \
> --srcdir=/data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11 \
> --with-php-src=/data/src/php-5.2.11 \
> --with-php-build=/data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214 \
> *--with-libevent=/usr/local \*
> --with-fpm-conf=/usr/local/php-5.2.11/etc/php-fpm.conf \
> --with-fpm-init=/etc/init.d/php-5.2.11-fpm \
> --with-fpm-log=/var/log/php-5.2.11-fpm.log \
> --with-fpm-pid=/var/run/php-5.2.11-fpm.pid \
> --with-fpm-user=nobody \
> --with-fpm-group=nobody \
> LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64/mysql
>
>
> then I got the error:
>
> checking for libevent >= 1.4.11... no
> configure: WARNING: Could not find libevent 1.4.11.
> configure: WARNING: The use of earlier versions of libevent is not
> recommended
> configure: WARNING: and can result in unspecified or unsupported behaviour.
> checking for minimum libevent version >= 1.4.3... no
> configure: WARNING: Syntax:
> configure: WARNING: --with-libevent[=yes|path] - link to libevent.a (static
> library)
> configure: WARNING: --with-libevent=shared[,path] - link to libevent.so
> (shared library)
> configure: error: Libevent minimum version >= 1.4.3 could not be found.
> Stop.
>
>
> Then I installed the libevent-1.4.12-stable with
> ./configure --libdir=/usr/local/lib64
> make
> make install
> The problem still exists.
>
> I tried install fpm
> *--with-libevent=/usr/local/lib*
> The problem still exists.
>
> I tried install fpm
> *--with-libevent=/usr/local/lib64*
> The problem still exists.
>
>
> What can I do now?
>
> --
> 徐亮 | Raiden
>
>
Raiden Xu
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 14, 2009 10:34PM
I can see libevent.(a|so) in /usr/local/lib.
That is what confusing me.


2009/12/15 Anatoly Pashin <anatoly.pashin@gmail.com>

> Try to find libevent.(a|so) manually and use that path?
>
> 2009/12/15 Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com>
>
>> I got the same problem.
>>
>> On CentOS 5.4 X86_64 version
>>
>> I installed libevent-1.4.12-stable with source files.
>>
>> ./configure
>> make
>> make install
>>
>> Installed php-5.2.11
>>
>> mkdir /data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214
>> cd /data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214
>> '../configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/php-5.2.11'
>> '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php-5.2.11/etc' '--with-bz2' '--with-gd'
>> '--with-curl' '--with-iconv' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mysql' '--with-mysqli'
>> '--with-openssl' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-png-dir=/usr/lib'
>> '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-zlib'
>> '--enable-exif' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-mbstring'
>> '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sqlite-utf8' '--enable-soap' '--enable-shared'
>> '--enable-zend-multibyte' '--disable-ipv6' '--with-ttf'
>> '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-fastcgi' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect'
>>
>> Then I tried to install php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11
>>
>> mkdir /data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11/build-20091214
>> cd /data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11/build-20091214
>> ../configure --prefix=/usr/local/php-5.2.11 \
>> --srcdir=/data/src/php-fpm-0.6-5.2.11 \
>> --with-php-src=/data/src/php-5.2.11 \
>> --with-php-build=/data/src/php-5.2.11/build-20091214 \
>> *--with-libevent=/usr/local \*
>> --with-fpm-conf=/usr/local/php-5.2.11/etc/php-fpm.conf \
>> --with-fpm-init=/etc/init.d/php-5.2.11-fpm \
>> --with-fpm-log=/var/log/php-5.2.11-fpm.log \
>> --with-fpm-pid=/var/run/php-5.2.11-fpm.pid \
>> --with-fpm-user=nobody \
>> --with-fpm-group=nobody \
>> LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64/mysql
>>
>>
>> then I got the error:
>>
>> checking for libevent >= 1.4.11... no
>> configure: WARNING: Could not find libevent 1.4.11.
>> configure: WARNING: The use of earlier versions of libevent is not
>> recommended
>> configure: WARNING: and can result in unspecified or unsupported
>> behaviour.
>> checking for minimum libevent version >= 1.4.3... no
>> configure: WARNING: Syntax:
>> configure: WARNING: --with-libevent[=yes|path] - link to libevent.a
>> (static library)
>> configure: WARNING: --with-libevent=shared[,path] - link to libevent.so
>> (shared library)
>> configure: error: Libevent minimum version >= 1.4.3 could not be found..
>> Stop.
>>
>>
>> Then I installed the libevent-1.4.12-stable with
>> ./configure --libdir=/usr/local/lib64
>> make
>> make install
>> The problem still exists.
>>
>> I tried install fpm
>> *--with-libevent=/usr/local/lib*
>> The problem still exists.
>>
>> I tried install fpm
>> *--with-libevent=/usr/local/lib64*
>> The problem still exists.
>>
>>
>> What can I do now?
>>
>> --
>> 徐亮 | Raiden
>>
>>
>


--
徐亮 | Raiden
Gordon Pettey
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 15, 2009 01:22AM
Have you tried --with-libevent=shared,/usr/local ? Also, you list
installing libevent from source into /usr/local/lib64. I don't know
whether this applies to PHP-FPMs config files, but on Gentoo, the PHP
ebuild includes a patch to make configure check both $PREFIX/lib and
$PREFIX/lib64, and if PHP-FPM somehow uses PHPs configs, you may need
an equivalent patch.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can see libevent.(a|so)  in /usr/local/lib.
> That is what confusing me.
>
> 2009/12/15 Anatoly Pashin <anatoly.pashin@gmail.com>
>>
>> Try to find libevent.(a|so) manually and use that path?
>>
>> 2009/12/15 Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> I got the same problem.
>>>
>>> On CentOS 5.4 X86_64 version
>>> ...snip...
>>> --with-libevent=/usr/local \
>>> ...snip...
>>> checking for libevent >= 1.4.11... no
>>> configure: WARNING: Could not find libevent 1.4.11.
>>> ...snip...
Raiden Xu
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 15, 2009 02:00AM
I'v tried

--with-libevent=shared,/usr/local
--with-libevent=shared,/usr/local/lib
--with-libevent=shared,/usr/local/lib64

but the problem still exists, I am getting crazy!

2009/12/15 Gordon Pettey <petteyg359@gmail.com>

> Have you tried --with-libevent=shared,/usr/local ? Also, you list
> installing libevent from source into /usr/local/lib64. I don't know
> whether this applies to PHP-FPMs config files, but on Gentoo, the PHP
> ebuild includes a patch to make configure check both $PREFIX/lib and
> $PREFIX/lib64, and if PHP-FPM somehow uses PHPs configs, you may need
> an equivalent patch.
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I can see libevent.(a|so) in /usr/local/lib.
> > That is what confusing me.
> >
> > 2009/12/15 Anatoly Pashin <anatoly.pashin@gmail.com>
> >>
> >> Try to find libevent.(a|so) manually and use that path?
> >>
> >> 2009/12/15 Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com>
> >>>
> >>> I got the same problem.
> >>>
> >>> On CentOS 5.4 X86_64 version
> >>> ...snip...
> >>> --with-libevent=/usr/local \
> >>> ...snip...
> >>> checking for libevent >= 1.4.11... no
> >>> configure: WARNING: Could not find libevent 1.4.11.
> >>> ...snip...
>



--
徐亮 | Raiden
Raiden Xu
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 15, 2009 02:50AM
The problem fixed.

I download libevent-1.4.13 from
http://monkey.org/~provos/libevent-1.4.13-stable.tar.gz, and reinstall the
libevent.
Then the problem gone.

Maybe there are some error during I installed the libevent-1.4.12, and then
the problem come.

Thank u all!


2009/12/15 Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com>

> I'v tried
>
> --with-libevent=shared,/usr/local
> --with-libevent=shared,/usr/local/lib
> --with-libevent=shared,/usr/local/lib64
>
> but the problem still exists, I am getting crazy!
>
> 2009/12/15 Gordon Pettey <petteyg359@gmail.com>
>
> Have you tried --with-libevent=shared,/usr/local ? Also, you list
>> installing libevent from source into /usr/local/lib64. I don't know
>> whether this applies to PHP-FPMs config files, but on Gentoo, the PHP
>> ebuild includes a patch to make configure check both $PREFIX/lib and
>> $PREFIX/lib64, and if PHP-FPM somehow uses PHPs configs, you may need
>> an equivalent patch.
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I can see libevent.(a|so) in /usr/local/lib.
>> > That is what confusing me.
>> >
>> > 2009/12/15 Anatoly Pashin <anatoly.pashin@gmail.com>
>> >>
>> >> Try to find libevent.(a|so) manually and use that path?
>> >>
>> >> 2009/12/15 Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com>
>> >>>
>> >>> I got the same problem.
>> >>>
>> >>> On CentOS 5.4 X86_64 version
>> >>> ...snip...
>> >>> --with-libevent=/usr/local \
>> >>> ...snip...
>> >>> checking for libevent >= 1.4.11... no
>> >>> configure: WARNING: Could not find libevent 1.4.11.
>> >>> ...snip...
>>
>
>
>
> --
> 徐亮 | Raiden
>
>


--
徐亮 | Raiden
Momchil Ivanov
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 15, 2009 06:20AM
На вторник 15 декември 2009 03:14:42 Raiden Xu написа:
> I got the same problem.
>
> On CentOS 5.4 X86_64 version
>
> I installed libevent-1.4.12-stable with source files.
>
> ./configure
> make
> make install

You'd better never do that since there is now way to deinstall it later (if
you don't use something like installwatch). A good practice is to always
install stuff from source in a separate directory if you plan on ever
upgrading:

# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/<your appname here>

you should then point php to that directory when looking for libevent for
instance, since it will be looking for the .h files.
Gordon Pettey
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 15, 2009 12:00PM
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 5:17 AM, Momchil Ivanov <slogster@gmail.com> wrote:
> You'd better never do that since there is now way to deinstall it later (if
> you don't use something like installwatch). A good practice is to always
> install stuff from source in a separate directory if you plan on ever
> upgrading:
>
>        # ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/<your appname here>
>
> you should then point php to that directory when looking for libevent for
> instance, since it will be looking for the .h files.
>

Some things come with an "uninstall" target for make, so that isn't always true.
Raiden Xu
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 15, 2009 09:12PM
That is a good habit, thank u!

2009/12/15 Momchil Ivanov <slogster@gmail.com>

> # ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/<your appname here>




--
徐亮 | Raiden
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
December 16, 2009 05:52AM
On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Raiden Xu <raiden.xu@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is a good habit,  thank u!
>

I suggest /opt/my/<appname> though :)

/usr/local usually already has its own directory structure which
confused me when I used /usr/local/<appname>.

--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org
rok
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
January 25, 2010 02:11AM
I install Php-FPM on vps centos 5 64bit but it said error when make&&make install:

[quote]ext/xmlreader/php_xmlreader.o: In function `zim_xmlreader_XML':
/download/php-5.2.11/ext/xmlreader/php_xmlreader.c:1109: undefined reference tox
mlTextReaderSetup'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sapi/cli/php] Error 1[/quote]

How can i soldve this pbl?
Ammon Lauritzen
Re: centos 5.4 installation error
March 31, 2010 02:16PM
That looks like you're just missing xml libraries. Try yum installing
libxml2-devel?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:42 AM, Adolph <nginx-forum@nginx.us> wrote:
> Discussions are always the main source of accurate information and to ensure a comfortable results, you can get immediate and reliable information, which will definitely help you in every area of your concern.
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?3,30050,69746#msg-69746
>
>
>
> --
> To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.
>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 92
Record Number of Users: 6 on February 13, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018
Powered by nginx      Powered by FreeBSD      PHP Powered      Powered by MariaDB      ipv6 ready