Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

June 02, 2010 12:48PM
Hey,

I dont see any rules for ur iptables allowing port 9001, can you also
show the output of "netstat -n"
tnx


ultrawind wrote:
> netstat -ntop
> Active Internet connections (w/o servers)
> Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name Timer
> tcp 0 160 ::ffff:192.168.1.140:22 ::ffff:192.168.1.19:1353 ESTABLISHED 24485/0 on (0.21/0/0)
> #iptables -L -n -v -x
> ......................
> 9 684 ACCEPT all -- lo * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0
> 7919921 11851079263 ACCEPT all -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
> 30 1800 ACCEPT tcp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 tcp dpt:80
> 5 304 ACCEPT tcp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 tcp dpt:22
> 98 16966 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.2 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:13:20:F4:BD:5D
> 129 16721 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.3 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:15:F2:8B:BC:3D
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.4 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:01:6C:F3:48:8C
> 92 14982 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.5 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:19:21:03:23:90
> 204 22275 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.6 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:21:27:99:CA:D6
> 272 28772 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.7 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:E2:DF:B3
> 206 23552 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.8 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:ED:BF:AB
> ...............................................................................
> 346 45332 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.214 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:01:8E:B9
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.215 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:EA:01:1D:84:90
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.216 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:0A:3E:4E
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.217 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:01:8E:B6
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.218 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:26:6C:38:3C:7E
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.219 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:26:22:CA:A6:12
> 219 22298 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.220 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:01:8D:5F
> 47 7916 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.223 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:D4:48:73:45
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.224 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:01:4A:18:C2:CB
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.226 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:60:DF:31:02:53
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.227 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:01:6C:E7:4F:B7
> 100 15646 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.228 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:EA:01:24:8D:5E
> 72 13308 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.229 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:26:9E:93:C9:A8
> 3400 390000 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.230 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:01:DA:97
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.231 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:22:68:13:D0:95
> 243 35982 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.232 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:21:27:9A:07:9C
> 106 16780 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.233 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:0B:2F:25:F5:C3
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.235 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1A:4D:86:6D:25
> 160 27586 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.236 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:A0:D1:85:53:81
> 136 25802 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.237 0.0.0.0/0
> 82 14852 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.238 0.0.0.0/0
> 82 14852 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.239 0.0.0.0/0
> 181 20444 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.240 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:0A:E6:95:F7:66
> 171 20005 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.241 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:15:58:BE:C4:C3
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.242 0.0.0.0/0
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.243 0.0.0.0/0
> 144 17776 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.245 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:BD:C7:75
> 169 21062 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.246 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1B:22:02:D3:B1
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.247 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:EA:01:1C:3C:B4
> 188 21510 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.249 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:EA:01:24:CA:41
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.250 0.0.0.0/0 MAC C8:0A:A9:46:CC:2C
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.251 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:0D:87:78:FF:51
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.252 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:02:15:F8
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.254 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:14:38:E0:CD:6F
>
>
> Chain FORWARD (policy DROP 9820 packets, 517290 bytes)
> pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination
> 14836 2451481 DROP all -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 ipp2p v0.8.2 --kazaa --edk --bit
> 68172307 41884896016 ACCEPT all -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.2 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:13:20:F4:BD:5D
> 17346 822038 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.3 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:15:F2:8B:BC:3D
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.4 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:01:6C:F3:48:8C
> 4142 268889 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.5 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:19:21:03:23:90
> 9612 474556 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.6 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:21:27:99:CA:D6
> 5619 366734 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.7 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:E2:DF:B3
> 3332 203284 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.8 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:ED:BF:AB
> 6544 418715 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.9 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:19:21:BA:87:2C
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.10 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:19:21:06:E5:50
> 18683 896615 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.11 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:ED:C3:04
> 7756 503660 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.12 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:15:F2:8B:5E:47
> 11355 704174 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.13 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:DE:B8:E2
> 23824 1518754 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.14 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1B:22:02:A6:F7
> 3767 207327 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.15 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:ED:C2:50
> 1533 88686 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.16 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1A:92:49:2F:B5
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.17 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:0B:2F:41:15:CC
> 6545 376084 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.18 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:19:21:05:18:F6
> 5856 452926 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.19 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:15:58:C1:6A:16
> 3265 216822 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.20 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:00:0A:58
> ...............................................................
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.105 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:19:21:BA:8F:4F
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.108 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:03:82:1D
> 9342 1041912 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.110 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:03:BB:4C
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.111 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1F:C6:33:7A:FD
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.112 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:15:58:1C:26:4B
> 56 3515 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.113 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1F:C6:33:79:DA
> 157 10003 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.114 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1F:C6:43:01:19
> 4441 258677 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.115 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:03:B9:B5
> 56 2789 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.116 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:25:11:2E:AA:7C
> 727 48370 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.117 0.0.0.0/0
> 4145 259485 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.119 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:03:BB:48
> 27068 3137863 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.120 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1B:22:02:61:0D
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.121 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:03:B9:B6
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.122 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1E:90:85:32:44
> 11422 728987 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.123 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:1C:9C:92
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.124 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:19:21:A1:1C:AD
> 4971 329678 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.125 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:15:F2:8B:5D:9A
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.126 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:18:DE:40:A6:59
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.127 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:4C:C1:83:13
> ........................................................
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.211 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:19:21:A0:73:26
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.212 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:E0:B0:E7:C0:C3
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.213 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:D3:CC:16:49
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.214 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:01:8E:B9
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.215 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:EA:01:1D:84:90
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.216 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:0A:3E:4E
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.217 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:01:8E:B6
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.218 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:26:6C:38:3C:7E
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.219 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:26:22:CA:A6:12
> 3271 221438 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.220 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:01:8D:5F
> 216 11599 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.223 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:D4:48:73:45
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.224 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:01:4A:18:C2:CB
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.226 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:60:DF:31:02:53
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.227 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:01:6C:E7:4F:B7
> 4907 278086 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.228 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:EA:01:24:8D:5E
> 208649 16064663 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.229 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:26:9E:93:C9:A8
> 292 41055 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.230 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:01:DA:97
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.231 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:22:68:13:D0:95
> 3101 369831 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.232 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:21:27:9A:07:9C
> 4787 379300 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.233 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:0B:2F:25:F5:C3
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.235 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1A:4D:86:6D:25
> 4615 251078 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.236 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:A0:D1:85:53:81
> 60 3761 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.237 0.0.0.0/0
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.238 0.0.0.0/0
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.239 0.0.0.0/0
> 1558 107028 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.240 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:0A:E6:95:F7:66
> 4552 386187 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.241 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:15:58:BE:C4:C3
> 46 2323 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.242 0.0.0.0/0
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.243 0.0.0.0/0
> 1937 178558 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.245 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:16:EC:BD:C7:75
> 2421 134647 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.246 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1B:22:02:D3:B1
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.247 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:EA:01:1C:3C:B4
> 11863 624760 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.249 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:EA:01:24:CA:41
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.250 0.0.0.0/0 MAC C8:0A:A9:46:CC:2C
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.251 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:0D:87:78:FF:51
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.252 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:1C:F1:02:15:F8
> 0 0 ACCEPT all -- * * 192.168.1.254 0.0.0.0/0 MAC 00:14:38:E0:CD:6F
> 0 0 DROP all -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 ipp2p v0.8.2 --kazaa --edk --bit
> 0 0 DROP tcp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 ipp2p v0.8.2 --ares
> 0 0 DROP udp -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 ipp2p v0.8.2 --kazaa
> 0 0 DROP all -- * * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 ipp2p v0.8.2 --ipp2p
>
> Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 4935241 packets, 295967050 bytes)
> pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination
>
> Chain RH-Firewall-1-INPUT (0 references)
> pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,93454,93488#msg-93488
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> nginx mailing list
> nginx@nginx.org
> http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx
>
>


_______________________________________________
nginx mailing list
nginx@nginx.org
http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx
Subject Author Posted

I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 03:04AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 03:06AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

Jérôme Loyet June 02, 2010 03:12AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 03:19AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

Jérôme Loyet June 02, 2010 03:28AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 03:36AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 03:40AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

unclepieman June 02, 2010 04:02AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 04:34AM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

unclepieman June 02, 2010 12:48PM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

Admin BeyondServ.net June 02, 2010 04:08PM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 10:04PM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 10:07PM

Re: I can't find the reson of this error ,maybe about php-fpm?

ultrawind June 02, 2010 10:10PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 85
Record Number of Users: 6 on February 13, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018
Powered by nginx      Powered by FreeBSD      PHP Powered      Powered by MariaDB      ipv6 ready