Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

debug_connection and -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_PACKETS -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_FRAMES -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_CRYPTO

May 30, 2023 03:36AM
Nginx 1.25 has macros -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_PACKETS -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_FRAMES -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_CRYPTO but do they adhere to debug_connections directive from https://nginx.org/en/docs/debugging_log.html when Nginx is compiled with --with-debug ?

I set debug_connections to specific IPs but i still see QUIC delated debug info in error log set with debug flag from requests other than the specific IP set in debug_connections directive?

on AlmaLinux 8 with Nginx master branch 1.25.1

events {
debug_connection MYIP1;
debug_connection MYIP2;
}

nginx -V
nginx version: nginx/1.25.1 (290523-165954-almalinux8-f2701e4)
built by gcc 12.1.1 20220628 (Red Hat 12.1.1-3) (GCC)
built with OpenSSL 1.1.1t+quic 7 Feb 2023
TLS SNI support enabled
configure arguments: --with-ld-opt='-Wl,-E -L/opt/openssl-quic/lib -lssl -lcrypto -L/usr/local/zlib-cf/lib -L/usr/local/nginx-dep/lib -ljemalloc -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-rpath,/opt/openssl-quic/lib:/usr/local/zlib-cf/lib:/usr/local/nginx-dep/lib -flto=12 -fuse-ld=gold' --with-cc-opt=' -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_PACKETS -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_FRAMES -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_CRYPTO -I/opt/openssl-quic/include -I/usr/local/zlib-cf/include -I/usr/local/nginx-dep/include
Subject Author Posted

debug_connection and -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_PACKETS -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_FRAMES -DNGX_QUIC_DEBUG_CRYPTO

George May 30, 2023 03:36AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 197
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018