Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

arm32v7/nginx:1.19.7-alpine crashing silently

March 03, 2021 05:20PM
My system is:
Hardware: https://www.moxa.com/en/products/industrial-computing/arm-based-computers/uc-8100a-me-t-series#specifications
CPU: Armv7 Cortex-A8 1 GHz
RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Docker: Docker version 3.0.13+azure, build dd360c7c0de8d9132a3965db6a59d3ae74f43ba7

I am trying to run nginx with the following commands but the image close right away with the following message:
/docker-entrypoint.sh: /docker-entrypoint.d/ is not empty, will attempt to perform configuration
/docker-entrypoint.sh: Looking for shell scripts in /docker-entrypoint.d/
/docker-entrypoint.sh: Launching /docker-entrypoint.d/10-listen-on-ipv6-by-default.sh
10-listen-on-ipv6-by-default.sh: info: Getting the checksum of /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf
10-listen-on-ipv6-by-default.sh: info: Enabled listen on IPv6 in /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf
/docker-entrypoint.sh: Launching /docker-entrypoint.d/20-envsubst-on-templates.sh
/docker-entrypoint.sh: Launching /docker-entrypoint.d/30-tune-worker-processes.sh
/docker-entrypoint.sh: Configuration complete; ready for start up
=> Close at that point

Running that commands on my ubuntu VM or raspberry it doesn't close.
Running in detach mode or mapping the port doesn't change anything.

I tried debug mode but it seems to crash before that :(.

Do you have any idea what it could be or what I could do to troubleshoot it? Since there is not error messages, it is pretty difficult for me.
Subject Author Posted

arm32v7/nginx:1.19.7-alpine crashing silently

bouvierh March 03, 2021 05:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 281
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018