Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nginx with Mbed TLS

June 18, 2018 10:27AM
Hi,

I'm trying to implement Mbed TLS (and suppress all the OpenSSL part at the same time) in Nginx for learning reasons.
I've found https://github.com/Yawning/nginx-polarssl that helped me a lot, evenf if both Nginx and Mbed TLS have a bit changed since that time.

I have a problem : the handshake seems to be done if I believe in the Wireshark logs, but my naive hello world page isn't sent to the client (Mozilla, but I've also tested with the s_client feature in Openssl, and the result is the same). The last TLS message in the log is an Encrypted Application Data from the client (just after the Encrypted Handshake Message from the server), which i guess is the GET request, and after that nothing but the client waiting.

I know I certainly do not provide enough information for someone to find the solution, but I give it a try...

Other bugs that are not my priority for the moment :

- With Chrome, the handshake stop just after the Certificate part ("Decode Error").
- To help me debugging things, I added "master_process off;" in the configuration file, and whitout it, the server doesn't even answer to the Client Hello.
Subject Author Posted

Nginx with Mbed TLS

PiAil June 18, 2018 10:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 170
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018