Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to install Nginx from source and avoid the OpenSSL Bug ?

June 04, 2014 09:24AM
Hi,
I am new to nginx and linux.
I tried to install nginx form source (nginx+rtmp module) following many tutos on my Debian

And all gives me the same error:

./configure --add-module=../nginx-rtmp-module-master

make -f objs/Makefile make[1]: entrant dans le répertoire « /root/nginx/nginx-1.4.3 » cc -c -pipe -O -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused-parameter -Werror -g -I/root/nginx/nginx-rtmp-module/ -I src/core -I src/event -I src/event/modules -I src/os/unix -I objs \ -o objs/src/event/ngx_event_openssl.o \ src/event/ngx_event_openssl.c src/event/ngx_event_openssl.c: In function ngx_ssl_create: src/event/ngx_event_openssl.c:189:5: error: âSSL_OP_MSIE_SSLV2_RSA_PADDINGâ undeclared (first use in this function) src/event/ngx_event_openssl.c:189:5: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in make[1]: * [objs/src/event/ngx_event_openssl.o] Erreur 1 make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /root/nginx/nginx-1.4.3 » make: * [build] Erreur 2

It seems error comes from :
Planned removal of SSL_OP_MSIE_SSLV2_RSA_PADDING breaks dependent software if you are using OpenSSL 1.0.2 or higher.

Any idea on how do I fix that ?

Thanks
Subject Author Posted

How to install Nginx from source and avoid the OpenSSL Bug ?

yarek June 04, 2014 09:24AM

RE: How to install Nginx from source and avoid the OpenSSL Bug ?

Lukas Tribus June 04, 2014 09:34AM

Re: How to install Nginx from source and avoid the OpenSSL Bug ?

B.R. June 04, 2014 09:52AM

RE: How to install Nginx from source and avoid the OpenSSL Bug ?

Lukas Tribus June 04, 2014 10:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 123
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018