Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

JavaScript and CSS minifiers questions

May 13, 2013 01:56AM
Hi, I'm trying to set up JavasCript and CSS minify via the CPAN modules. I'm using debian 6 64 bit squeeze. I have compiled Nginx with perl module, installed all build dependencies before compiling, downloaded CPAN JS minify and CSS minify, compiled and installed them. When I run Nginx in debug mode, there seems to be no noticeable error on the perl module side in the logs. But there is a problem : When I run Nginx with those two modules enabled, the CSS and JavasCript on the site disappear. Looks like if the perl scripts worked but the server doesn't serve the compressed & cached version back. The only problem I'm being able to see is that when I do execute

perl /usr/local/nginx/perl/Minify.pm

The following output comes out :

Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1/auto/nginx/nginx.so' for module nginx: /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1/auto/nginx/nginx.so: undefined symbol: ngx_http_core_module at /usr/lib/perl/5.10/XSLoader.pm line 70.
at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1/nginx.pm line 56
Compilation failed in require at Minify.pm line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Minify.pm line 2.

I am not sure anymore what could be wrong, any help with this will be much appreciated.
Subject Author Posted

JavaScript and CSS minifiers questions

dcreatorx May 13, 2013 01:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 124
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018