Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need help with config the NGINX

Posted by server163 
Need help with config the NGINX
July 19, 2022 12:57PM
I'm a new member here but NOT new to Unix or Windows. I got a "up and running" Windows box and running OBS, NGINX and some other stuff on this box. Can be hooked up to using TeamViewer, AnyDesk or RDP.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz. 16GB ram, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Pro, version 21H2

After an eye sergery i have a hard time looking at my screens so I need somr urgent (we all say that) help with changing a config file and add some code o allow rtmp to be HLS (and keep the rtmp) so a stream can be added to some websites. This config should be "simple" for a person with any knowledge - please Do not reply to this "ad" if you do not have the knowledge but must "google" :-)

FAQ

Q: How can you write this if you see poorly?
A: It is my wife who I have been married to for 36 years who wrote this.

Q: How do I want to pay you for the job?
A: When we agree on a price, I pay 50% when you start & the rest job is done & it works.

Q: The person going to do this "job" want to be paid 100% in advance, is it accepted?
A: No, of course not. If you want to negotiate this, do not even respond to this ad :-) I'm old, been around a long time and i've seen it all.

Q: You want to get paid in BTC or another cryptocurrency - it's fine, right?
A: Absolute NOT - Paypal is what applies or if you live in Sweden and have Swish we can do it via "swish".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 251
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018