Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

403 Forbidden Error

Posted by bknowles86 
403 Forbidden Error
April 07, 2013 04:29PM
Good Evening,

I am looking for an Nginx expert to help me resolve an issue on my website insureandaway.co.uk.

The front end of my site is built using Wordpress and is hosted on a seperate server...when using the quick quote form on the home page you will then be taken to secure.insureandaway.co.uk a Drupal website on a seperate server that takes you into the sales funnel.

I kept the two parts of the site seperate for SEO purposes something I have been grateful for quite a few times now.

The issue I have is randomly users to my site between step 3 medical screening (which uses an API) and step 4 review & pay (using Ubercart) are getting a 403 Forbidden Nginx error.

I have had developers working to try and solve this for the past 2 weeks but none of them seem to be solving the issue.

I am looking for someone who can debug this as soon as possible.

I look forward to your responses.

Brad
Re: 403 Forbidden Error
April 08, 2013 09:56AM
Hey Guys my name is Mark.According to that topic i think that the issue is that nginx needs the whole shrub to be understandable and not just where your root begins in nginx.conf so "chmod -R 777 /var" would be the incredible power remedy.The purpose operating nginx as website set it for you is probably because site was the proprietor for var.For gaining more information about fixing the Nginx error visit that url:

ikennaokpala.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/nginx-403-forbidden-error/

http://www.roguevisions.com/

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 09:57AM by markspend001.
Re: 403 Forbidden Error
May 06, 2013 08:29AM
Hello,

Is this issue still not solved?

Please contact loco (at) andrews.lv and we'll discuss the details.

Andrejs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 129
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018