Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Docker restarts when clicking a gradio or streamlit button

Posted by AhmadRehan 
Docker restarts when clicking a gradio or streamlit button
July 19, 2023 07:07AM
This problem applies to both gradio and streamlit.
I've followed this: https://www.gradio.app/guides/running-gradio-on-your-web-server-with-nginx

The webapp works, as soon as I click a button, the docker container restarts.
The button calls a function, the first line in that function is a print statement that never gets printed, so the problem has nothing to do with my function code.

In streamlit I get this error at the bottom.
Is there anything that I can check or try? The docker restarts immediately without any logs.

```
Connection error
Connection failed with status 404, and response "<html> <head><title>404 Not Found</title></head> <body> <center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu)</center> </body> </html> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> ".
```
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 228
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018