Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help setting up push stream module

Posted by amy87 
Help setting up push stream module
October 27, 2022 06:07AM
Hi All,

I'm a complete noob and im learning alot of things from youtube and google but really struggling to get this working. so i apologise in advance if i ask a silly question or dont understand a response....

I need the nginx push stream module for my self hosted installation of Bitrix24 to run. I have a virtual machine running in the oracle cloud using Ampere processor and running Ubuntu, with the Hestia cp. I have asked on numerous forums and discords with limited success. I now how the standard installation of nginx (as installed with Hestia) i then followed this link https://github.com/jaapmarcus/nginx-build/blob/amy/compile_nginx.sh so now i have the push stream installed but its along side the oringinal install and found in /usr/local/nginx/sbin/

If i run /usr/local/nginx/sbin/nginx -V i get

nginx version: nginx/1.23.2
built by gcc 11.3.0 (Ubuntu 11.3.0-1ubuntu1~22.04)
configure arguments: --with-compat --with-zlib=../zlib-1.2.13 --with-pcre=../pcre2-10.39 --with-openssl=../openssl-3.0.2 --add-module=../nginx-push-stream-module --with-poll_module

Is there a way to install the push stream module to the original Nginx?

or how do i get it installed as the default nginx???

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in adavance!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 273
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018