Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Attempted Uploaded Files Received Are Garbled Characters, But Works Fine with POSTMAN tool

Posted by roonuk66 
Initially All code was working fine, however within the past few weeks, I have added a couple more domains behind a reverse NGINX proxy. It was until recently I noticed my one app unable to properly upload files.

After what has been several days of narrowing down potential issues, from testing code, testing file paths, folder and file permissions, I have narrowed down to what could be the cause. After scouring 100s of web pages, comment posts, forums, I am just not sure how to solve precisely.

When I upload a picture from my app, it comes out in garbled characters as posted in an image attached.

When I use the same API to upload from Postman Tool, it uploads perfectly well and gives these results, image attached.

I noticed it could be something with the encoding, the Postman states it has a 7-bit encoding, and it works perfect, uploads the file to the proper directory and everything.

I am using Form Data to send to the API. Again, this was working perfectly before, until around the time I added 2 more domains behind the proxy.

Any ideas?
Attachments:
open | download - he.jpg (152.3 KB)
open | download - postman.jpg (121 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 271
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018