Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with nginx +Mariadb+Shopware

Posted by Baldry 
Problem with nginx +Mariadb+Shopware
February 14, 2014 03:58AM
Hi

Iam new at nginx and i want to set up a Shopware with mariadb and nginx but everytime i try to install it says 405 Not Allowed nginx/1.1.19

its running on a VM created with kvm
so what i am trying now is to rebuild everything because i messed up the settings pretty much :D i will have more details after i have set up everything again. runnung Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. If someone knows why i get always this error please help :D if you need anything just ask i will try to answer. Iam quite new to the whole server stuff.
Re: Problem with nginx +Mariadb+Shopware
February 14, 2014 05:05AM
now i rebuild everything and i still get 405 Not Allowed
nginx/1.1.19 i followed http://www.howtoforge.com/running-new-shopware-version-4.0.x-on-nginx-lemp-on-ubuntu-12.04-p2 (not everything there because i need to install mariadb etc.) but i tried with that guild and after i go for /install i see the first interface and if i click on forword i get the error. i gave full permission with chmod 777. anyone who can help pls?i really dont know what to do i am already trying it for days :(
February 14, 2014 10:49AM
Comming back Mondey i hope someone can help me till than :D

Greetings Baldry
February 19, 2014 02:59AM
No one any Idee how this could work? I dont know what to try anymore too :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 147
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018