Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[newb]Anyone else setup nginx in weblogic?

Posted by Vicxtel 
[newb]Anyone else setup nginx in weblogic?
December 06, 2018 04:51PM
Hello folks,

This is my first time configuring nginx as a transparent proxy for web applications deployed in weblogic.
Our setup is we have rules configured in iptables, any inbound traffic to the weblogic port is redirected to port 80 (where nginx is running).We have setup basic auth basically for everything and turn off for some exception URIs. We have successfully achieved our goals in terms of providing transparent proxy that applies basic auth to protect the service. However, i have started to notice two issues so far on Weblogic runtime operation specifically activating a change through the console, 401 unauthorized and Admin lifecycle

1. [Deployer:149150]An IOException occurred while reading input. : with response code '401' : with response message 'Unauthorized'. this is because the admin sends http request to /bea_wls_deployment_internal/DeploymentService uri and intercepted by nginx

I have tried turning basic auth off but does not help.

2. Admin server restart.
<BEA-149504> <The adminstration server was unable to establish JMX Connectivity with the CustomerContactManagementSrv1 at the JMX Service URL of service:jmx:t3://blah:12041/jndi/weblogic.management.mbeanservers.runtime.>

I've attached my conf file. Any pointers will help and appreciated
Attachments:
open | download - default.conf (2.2 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 240
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018