Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nginx | Webmin Module

Posted by ghadamyari 
nginx | Webmin Module
August 11, 2010 02:44PM
Hello,

I ask nginx developement to make webmin module of nginx.
Webmin make it possible to manage server easily using GUI instead of CLI.
Many other famouse linux project have a built-in webmin module such as :
- CSF ( Config Server Firewall )
- Awstats
- Webalizer

Many thanks
Re: nginx | Webmin Module
August 30, 2010 07:28AM
Hello,

Nginx module for Webmin is developing http://github.com/vixh/nginx-webmin
September 05, 2011 06:58PM
Is there any plain simple instructions for using this inside of Webmin? I installed the module thru Webmin Module installer. I can see the Module in the SERVER section of Webmin. When I click on the Nginx Server link, I see three sections (Global Configurations, Existing Virtual Host, Create New Host).

The Global Configurations is blank. When you click on EXISTING VIRTUAL HOST or CREAT NEW HOST, you can't do anything. There is no box to make an entry. Is this because the Global Config is empty??

If so, what should go in the Global Config section?

I am NOT a programmer. I installed most of the software on my server but I had to get someone to help me with the network config stuff. So if you can tell me what to do in plain simple steps, I can certainly do it. I can't find any simple instructions anywhere online that explains how this should be done. I'm sure there are alot of people in the same boat I am.

Thanks,
Tim
November 15, 2011 01:24AM
yeah I'd like to see where this went. Mine is empty too and can't seem to figure it out.
June 27, 2013 03:34AM
Im also stuck in this, any updates ??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 317
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018