Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nginx uwsgi connection timeout

November 07, 2014 05:52PM
Hello,

I have nginx 1.6.1 setup in front of uwsgi 2.0.7 using uwsgi_pass, which has been working very well for me except for one request. When I make the failing request uwsgi processes the request and returns the response in less than a second, but nginx just sits there with an open connection to uwsgi eventually timing out after 60 seconds as if uwsgi did not send back a complete request. I have many other pages hosted on this server all of which work just fine, both post and get requests. The one difference I have noticed about this request is that the response is very small, 14 bytes of json. I have tried using both chunked and not chunked (with content-length header) encoding, they both yield the same result. I tried adding "uwsgi_buffering off;" to my configuration, this allowed the request to complete, but the next request hangs because nginx doesn't think the previous request is finished and I only have one uwsgi worker.

Does anyone have any ideas about what could cause this?

Thanks for your time,
Jon
Subject Author Posted

nginx uwsgi connection timeout

jpherbst November 07, 2014 05:52PM

Re: nginx uwsgi connection timeout

Maxim Dounin November 10, 2014 10:18AM

Re: nginx uwsgi connection timeout

jpherbst November 10, 2014 12:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 203
Record Number of Users: 8 on April 13, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 421 on December 02, 2018